== COINOPS IGNITE STANDALONE ==

stf

Thanks for your work!! Is great!!

Please send me the link ;)

Thanks.

roms arent out yet or are you talking about the standalone?

Hi!

I want the standalone for test this version ;)

The romset is the same of beta6?

Thanks.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your work!! Is great!!

Please send me the link ;)

Thanks.

roms arent out yet or are you talking about the standalone?

Hi!

I want the standalone for test this version ;)

The romset is the same of beta6?

Thanks.

Yes of course ! links sent !

I have a full build ready to go just need to get with BP for a few minutes before I release it.

Hey right on,

Thanks for taking this on, hellsfury.

I just realized that there are 2 hellsfury's here, before I get confused. ;)

no problem, LMAO just kidding! ;)

HF-

OK I looked at cpu leaks .... for optimising the build and the biggest cost of CPU frames is filters by far but if you resize aspect for widescreen this takes alot of cpu for some games.... so it must take some cpu for other games (test it on and off for cpu on SFA3 if you dont believe me). STF this is by far the biggest cost in cpu (im not sure why actually) but turn this off and you will go back to being very very close to old school cpu useage.

Just a heads up... most games arnt effected but some running a certain way maybe alot of screen refresh I dont know. it kills the FPS

OK I looked at cpu leaks .... for optimising the build and the biggest cost of CPU frames is filters by far but if you resize aspect for widescreen this takes alot of cpu for some games.... so it must take some cpu for other games (test it on and off for cpu on SFA3 if you dont believe me). STF this is by far the biggest cost in cpu (im not sure why actually) but turn this off and you will go back to being very very close to old school cpu useage.

Just a heads up... most games arnt effected but some running a certain way maybe alot of screen refresh I dont know. it kills the FPS

Strange BP, I thought widescreen option was only a change of a variable that mameox just took care of.

Why should the screensize affect the CPU ? Does it affect the CPU when we change the default screensize parameters too ?

Edited by stf

no its just the widescreen aspect ratio fix... Im not sure why I thought xbox direct x would take care of it.... with some research HK$ does the same. I think I need to set screensize once not ever frame as it might refresh the size if its not true.... as I say I know the issue and it only effects some games...tend to be later games but raiden fighters isnt effected. Not to sure but it does effect some games and ill be looking at this stuff ;) soon

do you use adjust screenwidth for hor or vertical games? if so both or just one?

no its just the widescreen aspect ratio fix... Im not sure why I thought xbox direct x would take care of it.... with some research HK$ does the same. I think I need to set screensize once not ever frame as it might refresh the size if its not true.... as I say I know the issue and it only effects some games...tend to be later games but raiden fighters isnt effected. Not to sure but it does effect some games and ill be looking at this stuff ;) soon

do you use adjust screenwidth for hor or vertical games? if so both or just one?

I use the screen adjustment (in main menu with Ignite theme) for Ninja Warriors, Darius 1 & 2, warrior blade), the multiscreen games.

I use the widescreen option for rotated schmups, and for some horizontal games like Mortal Kombat (perfect aspect ratio with widescreen option enabled and 16/9 display on TV)

Edited by stf