== COINOPS IGNITE STANDALONE ==

stf

I thought you use HK version Cospefogo....

anyways turn on the option to be able to change default settings .. then ingame menu will allow you to change you Exit game key combo

Yes, I have been using HK$ for a long time and this weekend I finally did take the time to test CoinOPS ignite and I like it very much. Very nice work, BP. But there is only one thing I haven't checked yet: Is the recording/hi-score saving feature working correctly?

Best,

Cospefogo.

:D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS to change the keys you will require the Non beta build .... eg not the final public beta

I already changed the keys.

All my setup now completely eradicated the BACK button.

I am happily playing my fav games with the official Sega Saturn pad with no rash.

(...and with NO BACK! Ha ha ha)

Yeah.

:D

Edited by Cospefogo

I have a full build ready to go just need to get with BP for a few minutes before I release it.

Hellsfury is back in Force !!! Yeah man, the community will love you :D

Edited by stf

Great work and good job bp, can't wait to check this out man!!

HF-

Everytime i read you you say the same thing XxHellsFuryxX, :(:D:D read all your posts !

LMAO, yea i guess i do, he does deserve a round of thanks, lmao. I get so caught up in work that i guess i forget half the time. I still havent updated past like beta 5 or something. Im gonna have to get this when i can. :D:D

So, with that being said, Great work and good job bp, can't wait to check this out man!! :(

HF-