== COINOPS IGNITE STANDALONE ==

stf

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats BP, have been watching & using this emu since the beginning of CoinOPS. Alot of excellent decisions regarding user settings & choices were added by you - making this very user friendly (& customizable). Thanks for your hard work....

I think I am missing some info here...

Pressing BACK button just change the type of view you want:

By name

By year

By manufacturer

and so on...

But when I reach the instance By Category it does not show me the "Sort by type: Category"

It shows Sort by type: Invalid

And I going on the completely wrong path/method?

Thanks Fu.

C.

Rescan your games ! I forgot to say it, but after a first launch, you must rescan your roms to be able to sort by genre !

I was trying to send a PM so I could get the link but I keep getting a message saying Im not allowed to send PMs

you will be able to send pms from now on as you have posted,i have sent you the link.

one problem i have been having bp is i cant take a screenshot by pressing back a and b together.

it seems to either reset a game like in the case of darius2.

Ive had that for the past 2 versions, thought it was just me !

Rescan your games ! I forgot to say it, but after a first launch, you must rescan your roms to be able to sort by genre !

A-haaaaa~~~!

So this is it!

Thanks man.

I will do that later today!

And talking about CoinOps, I am searching fo a nice lightgun to use in my Xbox, what do you guys recommend?

I use a standard CRT 4:3 television. I did try the Saturn original light gun but it does not work correctly through the

Saturn controller adapter, and regarding that I am sure that a lightgun for Dreamcast will not work too (in the same

adpater).

Maybe

:D

Cospefogo.

Edited by Cospefogo