== COINOPS IGNITE STANDALONE ==

stf

the full version will be released as soon as a cool guy lends place on an upload site !!!

Post here AND contact BP for that ! BP doesn't release remember !

WOW, Its Here...Yeah Id have to wait for the FULL version too since I suck at adding/finding the new supported games.by any chance would the full version contain the 2,000+ games that would work along with all the screenshots if anyone can do that id be appreciated big time...CoinOps Is the reason I still kept my xbox1 thanks BP!

its 1000 games and 1000 screenshots that are getting released not 2000.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thats right 1000 games that fit on one DVD and also onto E drive so no extras needed for your xbox to use. It can go anywhere as I wont be releasing it. 2000 games is silly in my option its just clutter and people dont use alot of the games.... I proved this in the BETAs as I locked alot of games out and no one complained, they are back in now. Pretty much ever popular game is there for people to enjoy.

Contact me if you want to spend about 5-6 hours of your life to assemble a full version for people. Cheers

Neater and safer than ever, thank you as always BP,

This polished piece of software looks gorgeous in a cab or Whatever

but can't thank you enough guys betatesting and reporting all along.

a user can add any extras they want at any time

:( This is Freedom

quite a few screenshots missing for me and too many rotated that will need fixing for most users

the reason you think there are screenshots missing is coz they are for the 1000roms that will be released.

previous releases had more games so obviously some images are missing for the games that are not going to be included in the new roms package.

i havent seen any rotated maybe you have to change something in the settings.

quite a few screenshots missing for me and too many rotated that will need fixing for most users

the reason you think there are screenshots missing is coz they are for the 1000roms that will be released.

previous releases had more games so obviously some images are missing for the games that are not going to be included in the new roms package.

i havent seen any rotated maybe you have to change something in the settings.

hmmm , yeah just been looking, nothing seems a miss. looked on pc and yup 400 x 300 rotated 90 degrees to the right, the wrong way. Not an issue for me as im quite able to sort it out easily. Others may not be so competant.