== COINOPS IGNITE STANDALONE ==

stf

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

act3ine,lusal and riprice pm sent,you have enough posts now lusal to recieve pms(just need 3).

Hey, i've just done it too, those guys pm us three :(:lol:

Enjoy everybody, but act logically !

act3ine,lusal and riprice pm sent,you have enough posts now lusal to recieve pms(just need 3).

Hey, i've just done it too, those guys pm us three :(:lol:

Enjoy everybody, but act logically !

no just act3ine i just seen them here and sent the link.

also letmealone sent to you as well.

Many thanks for the pre-emptive pm Fumanchu :lol:

However I need to wait for the full version since my roms are knackered now.

Thanks anyway great work team and I can't wait until the full version has pride of place in my emulator collection!

:(

the full version will be released as soon as a cool guy lends place on an upload site !!!

Post here AND contact BP for that ! BP doesn't release remember !

Edited by stf

the full version will be released as soon as a cool guy lends place on an upload site !!!

Post here AND contact BP for that ! BP doesn't release remember !

WOW, Its Here...Yeah Id have to wait for the FULL version too since I suck at adding/finding the new supported games.by any chance would the full version contain the 2,000+ games that would work along with all the screenshots if anyone can do that id be appreciated big time...CoinOps Is the reason I still kept my xbox1 thanks BP!

Sofmodded 4 boxes Thursday, they all got a copy of Ignite with complimentary roms. And have passed copies to other users / family in my area so its spreading beyond this forum.

So what is BP's position regarding his releases and their proliferation via Newsgroups and BT? BP...if you're reading this I'm just curious to see where you stand.

This is a polished piece of art and it deserves to be seen/experienced by all. You may have a different view on that.

Thanks again for all of your time and expertise. Love this stuff. :(