What do you want to see on xbox?

fumanchu

P.S. The slowdown in the original Double Dragon, happens on the real hardware, I used to own it.

Yes, I agree...

But there is the original slowdown, from the arcade machine real hardware, and the extra slowdown that happens because of the newer Mame cores. It very very noticeable, just try to run Double Dragon 1 or Double Dragon 2 in Mameox128 and then in Mame-X B6, for example.

You will see what I mean.

Cheers,

Cospefogo.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to give the double dragons a try on the diff mame cores. I do know that there was slowdown on the original hardware just like Cinder said. I know cospefogo has stated the double dragon issue before, is the slowdown really that bad?

Just want to know out of curiosity. :P

HF-

stickman81, it's kind of pointless. For more than one reason, 1 requiring not even looking at the source.

1: Run it on Xbox Linux. Simple

2: The source makes use of M4, a macro processor. You'd have to have this underlying, which would require porting it as well, as part of the game. Can't see anyone bothering to go to all that trouble, for one game when #1 is perfectly feasible.

seems like i could be wrong, but isn't there a famicom games that looks like this??

HF-

Yes, there is!!!

For Famicom (pretty hard to find the game cassete, it's rare) and for NES (US).

But I don't remember the name! I don't like this game.

Ha ha.

C.

seems like i could be wrong, but isn't there a famicom games that looks like this??

HF-

Yes, there is!!!

For Famicom (pretty hard to find the game cassete, it's rare) and for NES (US).

But I don't remember the name! I don't like this game.

Ha ha.

C.

Nintendo versions are named 'castelian', exist on GB too, Amiga and Atari ST versions are the Best ones along with the GBA version (featuring an intermission horizontal submarine shooter)

I used to be completely addicted to this game on Atari, in fact it's just a serie of Mazes; sort of die and retry challenge there is a sequel on Amiga and atari, way too hard for me. :D

For the GBA version, get NEBULUS GBA FREEWARE by FOXY the guy who made Another world and many more 16-32 bits era 'almost' perfect conversions.

Edited by Garcimak