What do you want to see on xbox?

fumanchu

I also would like to see Visual Pinball\PinMame and a nice frontend for all are emu's .. like hyperspin for the pc

i pm'ed BadBoyBill about porting it to the xbox and he said he would be willing to do it but it would not be any time soon as his project is somewhat new.. also have a look at what this guy has done with a lcd widescreen and a lcd monitor.. its called hyperpin and it's pretty cool if you ask me.

http://hyperspin-fe.com/

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have something to try out! http://fprelease.free.fr/fpwine/

Not so sure it will work though, Xbox is rather limited for RAM.....but I'll see how it fares anyway.

I plan on building a virtual pinball cabinet using Future Pinball and Visual Pinball in the future. Similar to Ultrapin/Hyperpin as previously mentioned. Only mine won't be costing no $5000......

I can help with a hyper thing front end if hes keen to work on it with me

well hell BP why don't you go over to the forums and sign up and pm BadBoyBill.. he seems to be a pretty nice guy and with what you know it would be best for you to have a talk with him about it.

if you could pull off getting hyperspin ported over to the xbox well that would be the icing on the cake for the old xbox and emu's for sure

anyways here's the link... http://hyperspin-fe.com/

I know I sound like a broken record but I would love to see DC emulated on xbox, with nulldc being pushed on to a psp xbox is surely a more viable option.

it only boots the bios screen on psp,you need a souped up pc as it is to run dc.

i know mednafenx-nes on xbox is good but i would like to see a cycle accurate nes emulator on xbox, like nestopia. The xbox prob couldn't run nestopia without frameskip, lmao but im working toward a perfect nes emulator besides the crappy upscaling that the xbox does.

HF-

i know mednafenx-nes on xbox is good but i would like to see a cycle accurate nes emulator on xbox, like nestopia. The xbox prob couldn't run nestopia without frameskip, lmao but im working toward a perfect nes emulator besides the crappy upscaling that the xbox does.

HF-

Is there something BETTER than MednafenX-NES out there?

I love MednafenX-NES on XBOX and I think it is a perfect emulator...

Is there something really better than that?

How is that possible?

Wow!

Cheers, mate!

C.

HF-

Is there something BETTER than MednafenX-NES out there?

I love MednafenX-NES on XBOX and I think it is a perfect emulator...

Is there something really better than that?

How is that possible?

Wow!

Cheers, mate!

C.

lmao, yea cospefogo mednafenx-nes is a great emulator far better than fceultra, but nestopia is pretty much nes perfection man, It is cycle accurate it even has waveform emulation. It is cycle accurate and even includes the boost yellow for pal games and what not. You should check it out. :)

HF-