What do you want to see on xbox?

fumanchu

What is left that you would like to see on the old box,could be games ported or new emus for systems that havent been ported yet or features in existing emus/games.

Personally for me i would like to see the fd encryption games emulated on xbox like turbo outrun,dd crew...playable on fbaxxx or mame and would love to see osman playable on the xbox as it looks a fantastic game.

so yeah what about you guys/gals.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see BLOOD, or BLOOD 2 (even though source isn't out). REDNECK RAMPAGE as well...

Gotta love those first person shooters.

An emulator for Acorn Electron / BBC. Do believe there was once a driver for mame but cant find it. Oh and a real web browser for xbmc or a standalone would be more than usefull.

Hello,

For me, it was EMULATION lol

Visual Pinball\PinMame or PinMAME32 who is now OpenSource, where a good idea to play on TV :peopleseybrow:

But also new versions of existing emulators who now are not updated :P

- N64 is not updated, but it is on PSP ... why ?

- ScumVM is old too ... but on WII there is a new version every Week !

- For PSX, the emulator is old too, there are now more Opensource emulators who can be ported ...

- Tha last version 1.0 of DAPHNE where not release on xbox too :P

I think, these project are good for the xBox scene !

Hello,

For me, it was EMULATION lol

Visual Pinball\PinMame or PinMAME32 who is now OpenSource, where a good idea to play on TV :peopleseybrow:

But also new versions of existing emulators who now are not updated :P

- N64 is not updated, but it is on PSP ... why ?

- ScumVM is old too ... but on WII there is a new version every Week !

- For PSX, the emulator is old too, there are now more Opensource emulators who can be ported ...

- Tha last version 1.0 of DAPHNE where not release on xbox too :P

I think, these project are good for the xBox scene !

Excellent suggestions, i would like to see a newer version of DaphneX.

There are going to be updates of a lot of xports emus over time by a guy over at xbox scene called madmab,but these arent going to be core updates but updates of gui related stuff and also preview videos,box art and sypnosis type stuff along with new skins to go with these releases.

xport still takes suggestions over at xbox scene but he has said that he is slowing down with the releaes.

no wonder seeing the amount of emus he has ported over the last 5 years or so.

concerning ps1 you can play epsxe or whatever its called through linux on xbox but i bet its a nightmare to set up.

heres some info.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=480673

Talking about only things looking as possible, without doubts a better emulation of the first Playstation. I remember Connectix VGS, running perfectly in PCs much less powerful than the Xbox, without using any 3D acceleration. This proofs that technically a good Psx emulation could be possible. Better if with the option of launching directly Playstation cds, even at cost of changing the original dvd player. A good candidate could be pSX, it even seems that a Xbox port already exists but the author cancelled it for unknown reasons :peopleseybrow: I also agree about some still unemulated Sega games as Powerdrift and Turbo Outrun, lets see what nes6502 will bring to us about this. And yes, Visual Pinball would be another great and welcome porting, making the black Xbox the ultimate old games repository !

ah i still hope in a tweaked Mame able to run Buggy Boy

nes6502s release of fba was going to be a while back but i think he was having problems merging the 2 cores into a single emu,anyway as he has said himself he is going to release 2 different emus but based on daves fba1.5....and another version which is more of an updated biuld for playing the fd encrypted games like turbo outrun......the older verson is for the sega games like afterburner2,powerdrift,galaxy force2.on this emu they play at a steady 60fps.

as for buggy boy might i suggest you try the c64 version and play it on vice64.most reviewers say this is best port/conversion of the game for the home.

Acorn/BBC is in MESS, dunno if you can port that...

PinMAME32 has been open source for the last couple of months.

* reaches a quarter of a million credits *

It still doesn't emulate tables, it only emulates the electronics.