Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram Coming to Xbla!

fumanchu

The naomi/dreamcast mech game is coming to xbla in april at the rather heavy price of 1200lp.

news via teamxbox.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/18978/Virtua...ox-Live-Arcade/

vid of the dreamcast game

this 1200lp price point is starting to become a worrying trend and i am not going to be getting this.

No Twin Sticks = Instant FAIL

EXACTLY!

who the hell is going to pay 1200 points for this,i fired up the dreamcast version yesterday and yes it is an enjoyable game for say a quick 10min blast but thats it.it dosent warrant a pricepoint like that.really m$ better watch themselves with this new price as its just going to put people clean off.

Lasy year they released ikaruga,bionic commando,commando3.....all top games at 800 points,so WTF is going on.vitrua on 800 not 1200points.

appparently we are going to be seeing a lot more games coming in at this price,the quality wont be any better than what we got with last year games.

this 1200lp price point is starting to become a worrying trend and i am not going to be getting this.

I might think about getting this, even at this price, as long as they don't try to sell seperate dlc for it 5 mins later, and of course if they set-up a workable control system on 360 pad.

With online play this could make for a really decent arena based 1 on 1 fps, something I've not had for a while since quake3 mods.