This NeoGeo cart is CRAZY!

I was youtube surfing and i found a user talking about arcade cabs and what he had and all. then i found this video:

This Neo Geo Cart (bootleg of course) has 100 Neo Geo games on ONE CART. It had quite a bit of hacks (SVC Plus, Metal Slug 6, KOF 2002 Magic Plus, etc...) but 100 Neo Geo games on ONE cart...this is a first at least in my eyes. This is pretty common for NES, PSX, Gameboy (and its brothers and sisters) but NeoGeo? Just posting this up for you guys and gals and thought it was a good find. Peace

I'd very much like to see one of these dumped. I'm curious how all of that bank switching is achieved and if there is any sort of protection on any of the games. ^^

I think this is the only sort of thing that could ever tempt me into getting an actual neo geo rather than just xboxing it. My acursed short attention span I suppose.

I wouldn't go that far. Bootlegs on the Neo-geo are known to be extremely buggy (even more so than standard Neo-Geo carts [which often were

]).

• 3 weeks later...

looks sweet. i missed playing NeoGeo games, been very busy. nice to see some old familiar peeps here, anywys im just droppin by. :)

I picked up KOF 94 and Samurai Shodown for $10 each, and I have a 4 slot coming in the mail.

If you really want one, the price isn't much. Owning a real arcade machine beats MAME hands down, even a MAME cab (Which I already have).