Program Please

Ahmad89

Im trying to find a program that would allow me to run a game twice. Some games allow me to run them twice, for example quake. But when i try to run PURE for example, it wont let me. All i needed to do for quake is put it in window mode and put it on my second screen and then click the quake icon again and it worked. However when i do it with PURE, it doesnt give me another screen. So i was thinking if thier was a program that would allow me to run two applications of the same game.

THANKS

While I can understand that some people might run multiple instances of the same application, to this day I fail to understand why someone would want to do it with PC games.

I posted this link: PC Split Screen , earlier and i have been trying to work it out. This would would allow me to play games that have LAN capability on the same screen. That is opening two instances of the same game and then clicking LAN to play against my brother, since we only have on descent computer in the house.

This is however, my reason for wanting to do this.

Well, i looked more into it and i think this technique should make it work. I tried making another user account and then going to the admin account a right clicking but i couldnt find "run as", i could only find "run as admin". So after researching some more i found that i could just open the program in the other user using the command prompts. But i cant seem to make it work. I tried going into the command promp and it starts out with c:\Users\Ahmad89> i tried searching but i just dont get these command prompts. i got to c:\Users\Ahmad89>runas.exe/netonly/user: but i dont get what im supposed to put next. Also it asks for the domain name and i dont know what that would be.

Help :P