What was your favorite game growing up?

Akheron

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well almost everyone. There is some game store nearby, and an employee beat it in no time flat... but he starts on Airman... for whatever reason. I wasnt going to try and argue with him, he beat it like he plays it once a month.

Hmm, since i don't have money for consoles, I mostly blew it on arcades and PC games. As mentioned before, SFII shaped my childhood. But I do not know how to do dragon punch until I was 20 yrs old! :lol:

For PC, TIE fighter for PC and Doom 1 & 2 will forever be the life shaping moment, playing these games to death.

Hmm, since i don't have money for consoles, I mostly blew it on arcades and PC games. As mentioned before, SFII shaped my childhood. But I do not know how to do dragon punch until I was 20 yrs old! :lol:

For PC, TIE fighter for PC and Doom 1 & 2 will forever be the life shaping moment, playing these games to death.

Ahhh Dooms, and Tie fighter... never played the ladder, but I heard it was good.

I forgot to mention Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage 2, and Toejam & Earl.

My older brothers and I really used to have a ball back in those days with the Genesis.

How did I forget Gunstar Heroes. But... at that time, I was alittle more grown... I remember playing it around late middle school.

:1000th post.

For me it was MKII and of course Streets of Rage 1 both for the Genesis (Mega-Drive II).

Man, I loved SoR so much! every time my friends came over we've only played this game.. we always tried to finish the game without losing one life bar. We didn't made it though ;)

for me strider,ghoulsnghosts,forgotten worlds on the megadrive and contra3,tmnt turtles in time on the super famicom.still got my super famicom with these games and streetfighter2 imported from japan for £100 back in the day.