Who here smokes?

Lucandrake

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Skythe for posting some Hicks, I'm going to be on youtube for another hour now :)

"i'd quit smoking if i didn't think i'd become one of u"

Hicks still wouldn't have quit given his time over :(

and yes, long term smoker here...

As of today, I have not had a cigarette! I quit :D

Let's hope I can keep it up...been a smoker for 11 years. ;)

It hasn't been easy but it's something that needs to be done. Who wants to suffer with me?

I smoke cloves every now and then. Maybe 1 pack in every 4-5 months. Sometimes I smoke cigars. I also got a hookah recently so I've been smoking that fairly regularly until my friends broke it. ;)

I smoke cloves every now and then. Maybe 1 pack in every 4-5 months. Sometimes I smoke cigars. I also got a hookah recently so I've been smoking that fairly regularly until my friends broke it. ;)

have you tried Fumari peach? that crap is fukin' excellent!

It hasn't been easy but it's something that needs to be done. Who wants to suffer with me?

I'm with you. Smoked for 11 years too. Stopped a few weeks back. It has been hard at times but I feel so much better already :D

That's great guys ;)

I'm doing pretty good this morning. Didn't wake up with a horrible urge. It was hard for me to get to sleep last night so I'm a bit groggy but it's coming along.

good luck with that. (lights up the first morning cig. ahhhhh)

have you tried Fumari peach? that crap is fukin' excellent!

No I have not but I'll put it first on the list of next flavors to order. We have a bunch of rose and mint shit to smoke right now.

Do you all honestly have that strong of a craving? To the point that if you don't smoke it becomes painfully unbearable to live?

Some people do and some people don't. Some of my friends can stop smoking when they want but a lot can't do that. The brain is weird like that.

But I highly encourage all smokers to stop because it makes almost every disease worse. If you stop you can reverse some of the damage done. For example, if you quit smoking for 10 years your risk factors become that of a non-smoker again.