ahhh, street fighter IV!

Inky

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chun li no doubt. although they are on the edge of overboard with her legs in SFIV. Sakura in her alt color 10 is where it is at for me though.

The face is too mature. Cammy is suppose to be those young girly type that perverts like. Which is why 99% of Japanese requests for her inclusion ;)

Just look at the costume in SFIV. The only character that did not show sexiness or girliness is Rose.

some crazy ass combos in there. shows how quickly damage goes down with multiple hits. most of the enders did no damage. but could you imagine hitting someone with that stuff? instant will breaker.

LSD said: The face is to mature....

I wasn't looking at her face hahahah. :D

Im becoming a gouken intermediate user, but i sometimes rather not use him cuzpple says he's cheap (but few know how to use him) and my plate says "I hate projectiles"! lol

But sfIV has the same damage system as mvc, the longer the combo, the weaker the attacks get. KOF sadly didn't have sucha feature, at least i dont think so.

But hey......Sakura is cool, but that ryu outfit looked kinda ..... unfitting?

ANd also..

The face is too mature. Cammy is suppose to be those young girly type that perverts like. Which is why 99% of Japanese requests for her inclusion :D

Whoa ho HO! Foreign profiling ALERT! lmao!

Cammy doesn't have DAT ASS in effect in SF4. She's friking flat in the back.

CV's boobs were bigger but they cut em down bout a cup size.

Edit: Damage Scaling was also in CVS2 and 3rd Strike but it's most prominent in Guilty Gear series then those games. Even more so then MAHVAL.

Cammy doesn't have DAT ASS in effect in SF4. She's friking flat in the back.

CV's boobs were bigger but they cut em down bout a cup size.

Edit: Damage Scaling was also in CVS2 and 3rd Strike but it's most prominent in Guilty Gear series then those games. Even more so then MAHVAL.

Damage Scaling! THankyou for the proper term sir!

I dont like it but i guess it keeps cheapos from ending a game in ten seconds.

ANd the fact that cammy's intro starts out with the camera right up her a$$ is proof enough that they knew wat the "japaneese" gamers as LSD put it(lol), wanted!