ahhh, street fighter IV!

Inky

Gief isn't all that, he isn't broken, or unbalanced. I beat 4 giefs today and I am not that great. why you insist on arguing the point is beyond me. I know you never said you hate Sagat, you don't have to. from your reaction the moment He was mentioned it is painfully obvious that you've had some tough losses to the one eyes king of mui thai. your reaction to the mention of tiger spam indicates that you can't get around it. if you could you wouldn't care so much.

;) thats funny how your actually mad for me !TRYING! to EXPLAIN to you (read my response to your earlier

post) how all these comments came about. Your comment earlier "tight knit forum" well the only thing thats

REALLY "painfully obvious" is that yall two are TIGHT cause your getting all upset for the answers i give to his

comments. Say what you want but as the saying goes "Birds of a feather,flock together" even if they'er

retarded illiterate birds.

p.s

Are you also from canada? :) ....whatever........Alright people I'm done with this topic off to play Killer Instinct ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look! He's trying to get the last word in!

Its called a reponse and an opinion!

There's no way you're defending him.

I aint defending anyone im just pointing out the obvious in my last post.

;) thats funny how your actually mad for me !TRYING! to EXPLAIN to you (read my response to your earlier

post) how all these comments came about. Your comment earlier "tight knit forum" well the only thing thats

REALLY "painfully obvious" is that yall two are TIGHT cause your getting all upset for the answers i give to his

comments. Say what you want but as the saying goes "Birds of a feather,flock together" even if they'er

retarded illiterate birds.

p.s

Are you also from canada? :) ....whatever........Alright people I'm done with this topic off to play Killer Instinct ;)

I'm getting the last word in because I refuse you to get the last word in. You are trash. Experience is gained on how much you've played and now how long you've played. Taking in every last bit of information is a good thing, especially back then when the world wasn't blessed with wide spread internet usage nor the benefit of streaming video. You must be senile in your old age to think that age or country of origin matters how you gained the ability and skill to play. When it in fact, does not. I have seen many things in my 14 years as a Street Fighter player that you most probably haven't because of the way you think. Thinking that age matters when it's skill and player adaptability is what really matters. Any day of the week, any time on live, any time on the arcade, any time on psn. You name it and I will show up unlike you. To which you have proven on this forum, that you would rather defend your "skill" then show it to all of us.

And this is the last word.

Yea... we were just waiting for more relevant SF comments.

flock all of this... all I know, is my buddy is seriously dangerous with Gief. Thats just to those who think he is not special. Yes there are ways you MUST play against him or you die... but the same can be said for peoples individual styles.

As for experience... I am 30, but my SF technique is always real rusty... But when I get in enough play, and can hit the zone more and more often.... I will ruin fools, but it has nothing to do with my age, or my overall experience. To imply that skill is one tiny truth is ridiculous. It is a series of truths that create a web... much like the world works, or thought.

I still refrain from this nonsense, save this tidbit. But whatever... We need to get some matches started and have gameplay be used instead of talking.

yammered on about some bullshlit, more "learn to read" stupidness,

how you figure I'M mad? I have to care to be mad and I really don't. you're nothing more then entertainment on a boring forum.

stop telling me to read your previous comments, I've read and attempted to decipher every single incoherent post you've made in my thread, you stumble from one incomplete thought to another, peppered with stupid video game quotes. take your meds and get your thoughts together before you post. You are trying to get your troll badge in the wrong place buddy.

I've played Wizard in more then a few iterations of street fighter, I have first hand knowledge of his ability. You are just a scrub with his chest puffed out until you prove otherwise.

What's your beef with canada? there are a lot of canadians on this forum so you might wanna take your nationalism somewhere else. and no I'm not from Canada.

oh yeah, you may want to lighten up on the "illiterate" comments when you can't even spell "they're" correctly.

Yeah, and the fact that CV's tie stick to her breasts is saying that her breasts are just like Pam's; FAKE!

i wouldn't mind fake titties in my face though ;) for free....

I dunno, i always thought a woman wit fakies as some sort of turnoff to me (if its fake, give me a break)...

But Capcom could of at least made the tie fluid, like honda's robe.