ahhh, street fighter IV!

Inky

I bet none of the pros play online or console, strictly arcade only.

Calipower (Alex Valle), Saber, Aruto, Ronstoppable, DSP all play online from time to time, but like me and a great majority of others, prefer arcade to playing online.

Boy you just dont seem to READ at all do you!..As i said..on those VIDEOS if "thats" the BEST i know for a fact

i would have won against them...I have nothing to prove to anyone SPECIALLY to a "youtube watching combo

stealing scrub like you" Heres a little fact: your profile says you where born in 1988,Street Fighter 2 was

released 1991 then champion edition on '92 so that means I was doing combos (my own combos mind

you..youtube wasn't even around not till around 2005) while you were still potty training and if you had brought

your weak ass game of spamming fireballs to the arcade you'd get laughed right out so i definitly DON'T have

to prove my skill to a beginner like you...its time you grew up junior an faced the fact U.S.A owns canada

P.S

Can you read this now? ,,i,

p.p.s

Never put out personal info :lol:

:punk: Bringing AGE into now and saying your country is better then mine? Last time I checked, your country STARTED the global economic crisis. :lol:

Honestly, what does age have anything to do with this? So what if I was 6 when Super Turbo came out. You honestly have no idea when to shut up and you must HAVE the last word in. Do us all a favor and just stop. Really, stop. Your ignorance has shown rather clearly in this post. It's obvious you don't know how players beyond your skill level play. It isn't about "combos" or how flashy you have to be. It's how your able to read your opponent. You don't gain that from watching videos or watching others play. You gain it naturally through experience, which you obviously lack. I have confidence in my abilities and my arcade record shows it and I don't have to retort with calling someone a "child" merely because they were born after you. Like I said, put up or shut up, and so far, you've done neither. :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy you just dont seem to READ at all do you!..As i said..on those VIDEOS if "thats" the BEST i know for a fact

i would have won against them...I have nothing to prove to anyone SPECIALLY to a "youtube watching combo

stealing scrub like you" Heres a little fact: your profile says you where born in 1988,Street Fighter 2 was

released 1991 then champion edition on '92 so that means I was doing combos (my own combos mind

you..youtube wasn't even around not till around 2005) while you were still potty training and if you had brought

your weak ass game of spamming fireballs to the arcade you'd get laughed right out so i definitly DON'T have

to prove my skill to a beginner like you...its time you grew up junior an faced the fact U.S.A owns canada

P.S

p.p.s

dude how retarded are you? you hate sagat, we get it. but to say you could have won all those tournies with absolutely nothing to back it up except you mouth is just showing what a social retard you are.

you ought to just get your tickets to EVO cuz you are the best!

comparing age to skill is double retarded. I was 16 when SFII came out. that means I must be able to beat Diego!

Your own combos huh? yeah cuz there are soooo many combo options in the street fighter series. did you invent the jumping hard kick, crouching hard kick? or are you so leet that we can thank you for the crouching medium kick, sonic boom/flash kick mixups? thanks for those master!

USA, Canada comment.. ... I'm gonna leave that one alone, wouldn't want you to get your rebel flag panties in a twist.

Really you come to this tight knit forum, where most of us have been chatting with each other for YEARS. and you are just trying to start shit. which is fine really we need some entertainment. but as I said this is a tight knit forum, don't expect to come out the hero here.

And i prove my point again that you cant read "My counrty?" go back and READ i said and i quote "U.S.A owns canada" never said my counrty.

" It isn't about "combos"..did you really write that? :lol: ...EVERYONE! is he for real? :punk:

"..skill level play...You gain it naturally through experience"...so by what you said that you were 6yrs old

around when Super Turbo came out and i was already in my mid to late teens and had been playing arcade

games(a mix of games but mostly fighting) years before you;skipping school just to go kick ass on SF, whos

really lacking skill level/experience?....Years ahead of you junior!

Again i dont need to "put up/prove anything to a looser scrub like you,and your the one that needs to shut up just look at your own STUPID comments.." It isn't about "combos"..<-- :lol:

And we're suppose to believe he has "abilities"? Honestly? your along ways from OZ buddy (lets see if gets it)

Well i'm done post whatever,dont care all anyone has to do is ..R E A D.. the past comments and judge for themselves...........Later Wizard

p.s

On an upside your birthday is coming....i'll see if i can get you "Hooked on Phonics" i see you lack experiance on that. :lol:

P.S

p.p.s

dude how retarded are you? you hate sagat, we get it. but to say you could have won all those tournies with absolutely nothing to back it up except you mouth is just showing what a social retard you are.

you ought to just get your tickets to EVO cuz you are the best!

comparing age to skill is double retarded. I was 16 when SFII came out. that means I must be able to beat Diego!

Your own combos huh? yeah cuz there are soooo many combo options in the street fighter series. did you invent the jumping hard kick, crouching hard kick? or are you so leet that we can thank you for the crouching medium kick, sonic boom/flash kick mixups? thanks for those master!

USA, Canada comment.. ... I'm gonna leave that one alone, wouldn't want you to get your rebel flag panties in a twist.

Really you come to this tight knit forum, where most of us have been chatting with each other for YEARS. and you are just trying to start shit. which is fine really we need some entertainment. but as I said this is a tight knit forum, don't expect to come out the hero here.

Have you even read the past comments cause apparently you didnt i never said i hate Sagat...this fool comes in all upset that i said that SF4 looks like SF EX and his Sagat is the best and can beat my Gief so i confront him about what kind of Sagat player he is..typical sit back mix tiger shot....read the comments where he talks about spamming tiger shots....leading to skill level comments wich brought in age (read the posts)

So he shows vids in wich i watched all typical Sagat crap i face all the time,nothing that can beat my Gief;

EVO show me a Sagat winner there...got nothing to prove about my skill im all bout learning better combos/attacks..I even quoted Ryu on an earlier post "Victory means nothing,the fight is everything" so run into me like everyone else and find out.

("yeah cuz there are soooo many combo options in the street fighter series")And that tells me how much you know bout street fighter and yes they were my own combos.Why? cause i didnt read them of the internet/guides/youtube all practice costing me quarters all the time.And at the same time other skilled player came up with there combos on their own.

USA canada stuff go back read the comment where he wrote "hes from canada" i dont give a flip where hes from ill make fun of that for him saying it

all because he misread my post about Gief being an unbalanced character(go back an read)

And at this point your starting to sound like him......but whatever i already posted bout letting his own comments speak for themselves

Moar bullshlit internet toughguy argument crap. "learn to read" "I'm the best gief" "my skill blah blah, blah but don't ask to fight me cuz I don't wanna have to back it up"

Gief isn't all that, he isn't broken, or unbalanced. I beat 4 giefs today and I am not that great. why you insist on arguing the point is beyond me. I know you never said you hate Sagat, you don't have to. from your reaction the moment He was mentioned it is painfully obvious that you've had some tough losses to the one eyes king of mui thai. your reaction to the mention of tiger spam indicates that you can't get around it. if you could you wouldn't care so much.