ahhh, street fighter IV!

Inky

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol 'Watch youtube"....common is that where you get your skill, ripping others combos, How pathetic..and i said

WIN tournaments not show up and rank..ha! 2nd place is 1st place looser :So far all tournaments having been won with other characters not Sagat...bout the specs i wont even comment on that since you cant even seem to read you need to see it on youtube Ha!.....A closed mind is a lonely mind..."I play to win, no matter how dirty I have to play. If you can't stop tiger spam, tough luck, I'll exploit that crap like it's FIST OF THE NORTH FUC KING STAR."....Your a joke no skill at all.....whatever your just mad because Giefs kick your ass all the time....How sad :lol:

I'm sorry, what did you just say? Did you just say watching youtube is where one gets skill and combos? Are you KIDDING me? Did you just really say that? Holy Christ, your ignorance knows NO bounds. I don't have to prove my self to a scrub who does not want to accept facts from his own little fictitious world. But honestly, keep going, because I will prove you wrong every. Single. Post.

You want some tournaments where Sagat has gotten top?

Arcade Infinity Ranbat 4.1 | Paul (Sagat) vs Gootecks (Boxer) Grand Finals

Planet Zero SF4 Weekly 11/09/08 | Mike Lu (SA) vs Crow (SA) Grand Finals

Nagoya Street Battle 1 | Mago (SA) vs KOG (SA) Grand Final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ash8sRSEDqE

Game Inn Sakura Ranbat 2 | Ojisan (SA) VS Maasuru=Abel (Abel) Grand Final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CddtK7mjYJ4

I remember watching an OXM video recently and it featured the UK's 'best' SF player. He uses Sagat, and has won tournaments.

I've been using Sagat since Champ Edition and couldn't really put my finger on it, but I guess he does 'control space' better than the rest.

lol 'Watch youtube"....common is that where you get your skill, ripping others combos, How pathetic..and i said

WIN tournaments not show up and rank..ha! 2nd place is 1st place looser :So far all tournaments having been won with other characters not Sagat...bout the specs i wont even comment on that since you cant even seem to read you need to see it on youtube Ha!.....A closed mind is a lonely mind..."I play to win, no matter how dirty I have to play. If you can't stop tiger spam, tough luck, I'll exploit that crap like it's FIST OF THE NORTH FUC KING STAR."....Your a joke no skill at all.....whatever your just mad because Giefs kick your ass all the time....How sad :lol:

I'm sorry, what did you just say? Did you just say watching youtube is where one gets skill and combos? Are you KIDDING me? Did you just really say that? Holy Christ, your ignorance knows NO bounds. I don't have to prove my self to a scrub who does not want to accept facts from his own little fictitious world. But honestly, keep going, because I will prove you wrong every. Single. Post.

WOW!...Thanx for showing me this cause really all that proved was that if those are the best players at those tournaments then just hand the trophy over to me...Are these like local neighborhood gamestore tournys? The 1st vid the announcer(1:38) was all amazed that Sagat did a jab to ex-tigeruppercut :lol: But ok you proved a point (I Guess? or half point? :punk: )

You know what i appologize didnt mean to upset you with my opions of $F4 being similar to SF EX.. wish you best of luck at those ?tough? tournys. Or whatever your into :lol:

WOW!...Thanx for showing me this cause really all that proved was that if those are the best players at those tournaments then just hand the trophy over to me...Are these like local neighborhood gamestore tournys? The 1st vid the announcer(1:38) was all amazed that Sagat did a jab to ex-tigeruppercut :lol: But ok you proved a point (I Guess? or half point? :punk: )

You know what i appologize didnt mean to upset you with my opions of $F4 being similar to SF EX.. wish you best of luck at those ?tough? tournys. Or whatever your into :lol:

for crying out loud dont apologise!

WIN tournaments not show up and rank..ha! 2nd place is 1st place looser :So far all tournaments having been won with other characters not Sagat...bout the specs i wont even comment on that since you cant even seem to read you need to see it on youtube Ha!.....A closed mind is a lonely mind..."I play to win, no matter how dirty I have to play. If you can't stop tiger spam, tough luck, I'll exploit that crap like it's FIST OF THE NORTH FUC KING STAR."....Your a joke no skill at all.....whatever your just mad because Giefs kick your ass all the time....How sad :(

for crying out loud dont apologise!

I had stated on earlier post that i wasnt here to argue he has his opions and so do i, im not here to upset anyone so im appologizing for that and only that....it just snowballed and all started cause someone failed to read the posts correctly...so once again i'm sorry if my opions upset anyone (this is where someone says "Truth hurt dont it"....just kidding :lol:

Hey fumanchu id like to know your thoughts/opions about this?:1st have you played SF4 what did you think of the gameplay, and have you palyed any of the street fighter ex's and did SF4 feel/have any similar things to EX?......If you have time :lol:

Those are videos taken from arcades tournaments from Japan (Game Inn Sakura and Nagoya), SoCal USA (Arcade Infinity) and Texas (Planet Zero). Not from any of the Gamestop/EB/Gamecrazy tournement. If you think your up to their level of play, then by all means prove it to us. To everyone in this forum since you claim you can play with the best of the best. Put up or shut up as they say.

For the record, I go to an arcade to play and not play online. And I'm canadian.

Boy you just dont seem to READ at all do you!..As i said..on those VIDEOS if "thats" the BEST i know for a fact

i would have won against them...I have nothing to prove to anyone SPECIALLY to a "youtube watching combo

stealing scrub like you" Heres a little fact: your profile says you where born in 1988,Street Fighter 2 was

released 1991 then champion edition on '92 so that means I was doing combos (my own combos mind

you..youtube wasn't even around not till around 2005) while you were still potty training and if you had brought

your weak ass game of spamming fireballs to the arcade you'd get laughed right out so i definitly DON'T have

to prove my skill to a beginner like you...its time you grew up junior an faced the fact U.S.A owns canada

P.S

Can you read this now? ,,i,

p.p.s

Never put out personal info :lol: