ahhh, street fighter IV!

Inky

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

got in about 20 ranked matches today. my win ratio is still hovering at 50%.

also finished off the normal time attack. I was getting bored of Zangief so switched over to Cammy and actually had some good results with her. stage 14 was the only one that was tough.

I've heard July as the PC release date. last I heard of the championship edition patch was "when it's done"

I had some bad luck today. 6 fights, 3 lame Kens and 3 decent akumas. WTF?

But even a decent akuma can totally botch his ultra. lol at jabbing like crazy from across the screen... I wonder what you're trying to do buddy.

:) Guess i'll be the first to say this but has anyone else noticed :D that it seems they took Street Fighter EX(whatever) tweaked and cleaned it up, repackaged it and slapped SF4($F4) sticker on it...I mean it took years for them to finally move from sf2 to sf3 and you could tell/feel the difference and this one feels/looks/acts and ill go so far as to say it smells like EX. Don't get me wrong ;) i spend hours online playing it but i seem to run into alot who think this is a whole NEW reinvented street fighter.....sorry for ranting just some thoughts i wanted to share :)

:( Guess i'll be the first to say this but has anyone else noticed :lol: that it seems they took Street Fighter EX(whatever) tweaked and cleaned it up, repackaged it and slapped SF4($F4) sticker on it...I mean it took years for them to finally move from sf2 to sf3 and you could tell/feel the difference and this one feels/looks/acts and ill go so far as to say it smells like EX. Don't get me wrong :D i spend hours online playing it but i seem to run into alot who think this is a whole NEW reinvented street fighter.....sorry for ranting just some thoughts i wanted to share :o

Did you really play it seriously? It does not even resemble SFEX in anyway.