ahhh, street fighter IV!

Inky

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wanted to hack the 360 for awhile now but I have come to a underdeveloped conclusion that the benefits do not override the negatives.

Along with me voiding my warranty, there is a chance that I could screw up the firmware or what have you in the modification process. If I feel too apprehensive about modding it with my own hands, I will then have to get someone else to do it for me.

Which then means that money is involved, bringing money out of my pocket, a pocket that is pretty much empty, (filled with lint and other worthless trinkets). To add to that, DVD DL-R discs tend to be a bit costly at this time (or so I've heard), and I also do not have a DVD DL burner in my hands, which means that I will have to pay even more money for that.

Some more additions here, I'm a collector, slowly buying games, completing them to the max, (eventually), and then meticulously placing them on the shelf with untouched casing and scratchless game discs safely concealed inside. I drain all of the possible Achievements out of each game I play so I can have a decent score having only played a few games. How does this sound to you guys?

I've wanted to hack the 360 for awhile now but I have come to a underdeveloped conclusion that the benefits do not override the negatives.

Along with me voiding my warranty, there is a chance that I could screw up the firmware or what have you in the modification process. If I feel too apprehensive about modding it with my own hands, I will then have to get someone else to do it for me.

Which then means that money is involved, bringing money out of my pocket, a pocket that is pretty much empty, (filled with lint and other worthless trinkets). To add to that, DVD DL-R discs tend to be a bit costly at this time (or so I've heard), and I also do not have a DVD DL burner in my hands, which means that I will have to pay even more money for that.

Some more additions here, I'm a collector, slowly buying games, completing them to the max, (eventually), and then meticulously placing them on the shelf with untouched casing and scratchless game discs safely concealed inside. I drain all of the possible Achievements out of each game I play so I can have a decent score having only played a few games. How does this sound to you guys?

sounds like u r a hardcore gamer i mean real hard core but u can always order a premoded 360 they do exist also i get dvd dl at a ridiculous price i got like a 150 of the bastards for free.

i have a elite for online 360 and then i got a premodded 360 for nothing out of my pocket i got it as a present.

I hear shellshock is really bad. I'm skipping it. I am grabbing fear 2 but don't have a disc to burn it too lol. I'll just save it for later.