xbox live silver

ashtar5

I was considering signing up for the free xbox live silver to download Rez HD and Street Fighter HD on a modded console. I think I have Ixtreme but im not sure. I wanted to dl these two games, sign off of live, and disconnect the network plug forever. Is this possilble or will I just be banned too quick to get these games? Do you have to connect to xbox live to run these 2 marketplace games if successfully downloaded? I dont wanna play online just get these games. Thanks.

I was considering signing up for the free xbox live silver to download Rez HD and Street Fighter HD on a modded console. I think I have Ixtreme but im not sure. I wanted to dl these two games, sign off of live, and disconnect the network plug forever. Is this possilble or will I just be banned too quick to get these games? Do you have to connect to xbox live to run these 2 marketplace games if successfully downloaded? I dont wanna play online just get these games. Thanks.

i have a silver account and have downloaded tonnes of games off xbox live,the only way you can get caught is if you are actually playing backups online.

by the way i have a firmware flashed drive as well.

Thanks is there a way to delete answered threads that you have started? Dont see much point in keepin this one around

We keep them around for others to read and they won't have to re-post it!

i have a silver account and have downloaded tonnes of games off xbox live,the only way you can get caught is if you are actually playing backups online.

by the way i have a firmware flashed drive as well.

Note that even going online to update a game counts as playing online. The only way to be 100% safe is to never connect to Live. There have been plenty of reports of people never having played backups online and still getting banned. It's entirely up to you.

I just purchased Rez HD and SF2 HD then signed off and disconnected the network cable successfully. I'll only maybe sign on again in the future when there are sports roster updates for games like nba 2k and madden. I would think this should be a pretty cautious approach.

I just purchased Rez HD and SF2 HD then signed off and disconnected the network cable successfully. I'll only maybe sign on again in the future when there are sports roster updates for games like nba 2k and madden. I would think this should be a pretty cautious approach.

if you like sports games then 3on3 nhl arcade is coming xbla next wednesday.

http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/2163/3-on-3-NHL-Arcade/