How would I convert an .img file to .cdi?

The first entry in the Conversion menu should be a general one. Try that.

No, that would be the .bin conversion. There is the Universal Converter option but when I select the .img file with that option; it just says "Selected file is not a valid ISO." What do I do now? ;)

The first entry in the Conversion menu should be a general one. Try that.

No, that would be the .bin conversion. There is the Universal Converter option but when I select the .img file with that option; it just says "Selected file is not a valid ISO." What do I do now? ;)

Well, as a last resort, you could mount the IMG (or the CUE, if the game has additional tracks/data that needs to be specified) to a virtual drive and rip the game into an NRG image through that.

Unless that is, you want to hunt down another converter and cross your fingers.

Well, as a last resort, you could mount the IMG (or the CUE, if the game has additional tracks/data that needs to be specified) to a virtual drive and rip the game into an NRG image through that.

Unless that is, you want to hunt down another converter and cross your fingers.

I have written it into a temporary .nrg file on my desktop during the copying process in Nero but then it disappears as soon as I abort the process when it asks me to insert a blank DVD to complete the copying process. Would this mean I would need to burn it to a DVD? ;)

I don't know what settings you use, but my Nero lets me just make the disc image file from the source drive by using its "Image Recorder" drive as the destination. Not forced burning after the creation of the disc image is complete.

---> One .NRG Nero image ready for use.

I don't know what settings you use, but my Nero lets me just make the disc image file from the source drive by using its "Image Recorder" drive as the destination. Not forced burning after the creation of the disc image is complete.

---> One .NRG Nero image ready for use.

Which version of Nero do you use? :(