Quitting Masturbation (Elaboration Here)

I still don't think that you should give up masturbation entirely.

I mean sure, if you make the little fairies in charge of creating the product overwork themselves, the quality of the product will decrease. Seeing as the product they create in turn creates life, a decrease in quality is something you don't want. Give them little scrotum fairies some slack from their pace of work (and a few months off even) and they'll work more rigorously in the future and the quality of the product will once again soar. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't think that you should give up masturbation entirely.

I mean sure, if you make the little fairies in charge of creating the product overwork themselves, the quality of the product will decrease. Seeing as the product they create in turn creates life, a decrease in quality is something you don't want. Give them little scrotum fairies some slack of ther pace f work (and a few months off even) and they'll work more rigorously in the future and the quality of the product will once again soar. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.

I wanna buy from this guy! :P

I don't think I have ever met someone who takes masturbation so seriously.

It's normal, it's a stress-release valve, and everyone does it. Why feel guilty for?

I don't think you should change your masturbation habits...I think you should change your thinking.

Just enjoy yourself. It's harmless.

And they say that you'll go blind if you jack off too much. If that was true, all men would be blind. Plus, men think about sex all the time. It's in our nature. I say, go get laid if you get the chance and remember to be safe.

so how goes the non masturbation?

and will you please stop changing your name Davia, it's flocking confusing.

so how goes the non masturbation?

and will you please stop changing your name Davia, it's flocking confusing.

It was Devia. It won't happen again, I've reached my limit. This name is sufficient because it now matches all of my other forum and website monikers.

Before this thread was created, I was masturbating on an average of twice a day, for probably three days a week. Even when I received random erections at home, they became pests and the quickest way to get rid of them, was to masturbate. Random erections are bothersome and undesirable. Especially when in the morning, those come out to be ridiculous. I also have a small sore from masturbating without any type of lubricant. I've ceased masturbation for a week and now the cut has healed one hundred percent, it seems.