Quitting Masturbation (Elaboration Here)

At the moment, I'm not truly ready to have sex, nor have I actually had it, (which you most likely would have guessed before clicking the thread), and I feel that I should quit masturbation for a long while.

Let me explain.

When I masturbate I feel guilty, I feel awkward and off balance, mentally and physically. I feel like masturbation is wrong somewhat. I know it isn't, but my feelings of guilt override the pleasure of a climax sometimes. A climax lasts for about 20 seconds, sex, (about 30 minutes to hours). Am I really missing on that much? Coming from a virgin to a non-virgin, is sex really that amazing? Is it addictive?

I feel that, if I don't masturbate, it means that I have respectfully accepted the fact that I have not had sex, and that, if I don't masturbate, I feel clean and not like a low life. So far, I haven't masturbated since this previous Saturday. If one can adequately master male organ discipline, that one person is a very strong willed person.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one can adequately master male organ discipline, that one person is a very strong willed person.

This.

Plus, strong emphasis on the words "very strong willed". Props for talking about this decision of your too.

I'm married with kids, plenty of sex. and I still yank it almost every day. hahah.

it's good for you, a stress reliever.

nah man, you have to wack that puppy to the point of it almost falling off, and here's why... say you stop wacking off until your ready to have sex with your girlfriend and or wife, whats going to happen is your going to whip that puppy out and and pop that puppy in and BAM your going to blow your load. She's going to be like "wtf was that?" then she's going to talk with her friends and they are all going to start calling you MINUTE MAN :P

nah man, you have to wack that puppy to the point of it almost falling off, and here's why... say you stop wacking off until your ready to have sex with your girlfriend and or wife, whats going to happen is your going to whip that puppy out and and pop that puppy in and BAM your going to blow your load. She's going to be like "wtf was that?" then she's going to talk with her friends and they are all going to start calling you MINUTE MAN :P

Sounds like you've had a personal experience with this.

I feel you on that one man,

When i growing up, I never liked the aftermath of wanking the monkey...

IT ALWAYS made me feel like trash afterwards until i got tired of that, you try to wank it off then a thought pops up saying, "you know you're just gonna feel like dirt when this is over, so why even finish?"

I grew up a very spirited home, and we always were taught to never let the body make decsisions for you.

IT just so happens that for some, it naturally leaves a bad aftertaste.

Everyone becoming so comfortable with letting thier dick have more authority than thier brain, lol.

Kudos for sharing your thoughts here BTW

if you feel dirty or guilty after wards why not just wank it till your about to blow your load then stop. rinse and repeat. props to you Devia if your successful in being masterbation free soon youll have so much pent up energy your be bouncing off the walls

LOLz