No$gba + Pokemon Diamond

blueyez

DS emulation isn't the speediest thing out there at the moment. Some games will work fine while others will choke badly. It depends on the game. Of course, having a faster processor always helps somewhat.

Still I have to ask: What version of No$Gba are you using and which renderer are you using?

DS emulation isn't the speediest thing out there at the moment. Some games will work fine while others will choke badly. It depends on the game. Of course, having a faster processor always helps somewhat.

Still I have to ask: What version of No$Gba are you using and which renderer are you using?

2.6 And what do you mean by renders? think a screenshot of my settings will answer it all?

Emulation Options --> 3D Renderer. It's either nocash, opengl or none.

I'm using 2.6a, but IIRC, 2.6 has those too. Or not.

I have it set to opengl

Note: Im also using NDS2xGL But even before using NDS2xGL it still lagged like hell Only when in free roam when you enter a building its fast again

Also if I take ss you think you can tell me which settings to use?

Edited by blueyez

There isn't any "specific" settings to use. The only possible change in speed would occur when changing renderers, and even then the change is marginal at best.

Although AFAIK, the nocash renderer is less buggy. Plus, 2.6a has lots of speed tweaks. Don't know if it will make a difference in Pokemon Diamond, but still, those speed tweaks and other improvements are global.

There isn't any "specific" settings to use. The only possible change in speed would occur when changing renderers, and even then the change is marginal at best.

Although AFAIK, the nocash renderer is less buggy. Plus, 2.6a has lots of speed tweaks. Don't know if it will make a difference in Pokemon Diamond, but still, those speed tweaks and other improvements are global.

Well nocash render is way faster, but graphics are pretty messed up :S