Oblivion xbox 360

Just started playing oblivion again last night, i had forgotten what a great piece of work it is. I've never been one to play rpg's in my life but oblivion makes me think of gta:medieval :angry:

I still think the graphics are gorgeous, and the sound and music and everything about it. And yea i started doing the dupe glitch and the permanent effect glitch. I haven't seen much talk about it on here lately, didn't know if anyone was still into it.

HF-

I still play it now and again. Once I discovered 100% Chameleon it pretty much ended it for me though, and it's hard not to use it :angry:

I might give it a spin on my PC with mods though, see if it breathes new life into it again.

I still play it now and again. Once I discovered 100% Chameleon it pretty much ended it for me though, and it's hard not to use it :angry:

I might give it a spin on my PC with mods though, see if it breathes new life into it again.

i have yet to discover that. Ill have to look into that. I was reading through some of the glitches today just for the hell of it for the 360 version. As far as the mods go, yea i understand morrowind on xbox with the mods is leaps and bounds better. :)

If only we could have 360 mods, than we could get the rebuilding kvatch one, which should be an official plugin.

HF-

I haven't played it in a while, but I like it just fine, some people complain about it and say it isn't as good as morrowind, but I like both pretty much equally.