Snes

Rag

Well when that happens, I'll gladly play any TMNT games with anyone :) along with that, any of the great multiplayer SNES games.

On another note, I was thinking that Mario Party would be a great game to play on kaillera. N64 works with Kaillera rite? Anyone every try that game on kaillera?

Well when that happens, I'll gladly play any TMNT games with anyone :D along with that, any of the great multiplayer SNES games.

On another note, I was thinking that Mario Party would be a great game to play on kaillera. N64 works with Kaillera rite? Anyone every try that game on kaillera?

n64 works pretty well on kaillera as far as I'm concerned. I have played SSB with 3 other people and it Was pretty fun. However, you're gonna need good computers with a good connection so no one gets desynched :D

I see. Hey another quick question lol. How come sometimes while playing MAME on kaillera, it seemed like you went into a different game? I would still be playing, but it would be like the Cpu and u'd be in a different game. That was when I had 56k though, maybe thats y?

I see. Hey another quick question lol. How come sometimes while playing MAME on kaillera, it seemed like you went into a different game? I would still be playing, but it would be like the Cpu and u'd be in a different game. That was when I had 56k though, maybe thats y?

Ok this is called DESYNCHING

This meant sometime in the game, some great lag (Either frame or Internet) executed and desynched both of the players. This means that both players will still be playing in the same game, but not against each other. Its probably the biggest bug on kaillera and theres not really any way to fix it unless everyone gets a t1 connection :D

• 2 weeks later...