CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

"I think i build my roms with all of its roms in each set therefore deleting a game will not break another.

Open Romcenter and look in the options, see how your building your roms,

try auditing your roms again with romcenter if youve made any option changes."

Many thanks for this, I have built my bios files etc when I load the games it says for example

sbe_cc1.rom missing

sbe_cc2.rom missing etc

but when I open the zip folder for the game in question I can clearly see these *.rom files are in there. Romcentre shows they are there (and green) within the zip files (games) also.

Is coinops not recognising these roms are there?

Could you please tell me which settings you are using for romcentre, are your sets split or merged? does this affect it?

If the roms are there but coinops cant see them for some reason why would this be? Its frustrating that rom centre says the roms are there in the zips, coinops says they aren't. I don't know how to fix this.

Help me clever people!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think i build my roms with all of its roms in each set therefore deleting a game will not break another.

Many thanks for this, I have built my bios files etc when I load the games it says for example

sbe_cc1.rom missing

sbe_cc2.rom missing etc

but when I open the zip folder for the game in question I can clearly see these *.rom files are in there. Romcentre shows they are there (and green) within the zip files (games) also.

Could you please tell me which settings you are using for romcentre, are your sets split or merged? does this affect it?

If the roms are there but coinops cant see them for some reason why would this be? Its frustrating that rom centre says the roms are there in the zips, coinops says they aren't. I don't know how to fix this.

Help me clever people!

Some roms are merged, the parent zip is merged with a clone in a zip with the clone's name.

It was sometimes necessary because some original games were not working.

You'd better wait for BP's full release because this is a long work done manually.

examples cps2 fighters games use a USA clone because the Euro parent is not working.

Same for armored warriors (armwaru instead of armwar).

Gigasb is a clone of gigas (non working) ...

Edited by stf

sbe_cc1.rom missing

sbe_cc2.rom missing etc

Help me clever people!

Some roms are merged, the parent zip is merged with a clone in a zip with the clone's name.

It was sometimes necessary because some original games were not working.

You'd better wait for BP's full release because this is a long work done manually.

examples cps2 fighters games use a USA clone because the Euro parent is not working.

Same for armored warriors (armwaru instead of armwar).

Gigasb is a clone of gigas (non working) ...

I see, well I think I'll just wait for the full release, got my new wii chip to keep me busy for a while :D

Hello,

It should be very helpfull for me and probably others to make a new upload with newest screens since latest `Gamepics`upload posted here.

So we have an idea which games are added again and we can update the romlist by ourselves.

Thanks.

Bp is realizing your dream for the final :blink:

Hi everyone. what about saving state?? i can´t save state in most games. That´s a major problem for me, existing in every coinOPs update. But it seems it´s not an important thing for you all. Why?? I don´t understand. Is it hard to do?? Will be there any solution in coming updates???

Thanks .

I really dont see the point in save-states for arcade emus,most arcade games are just a quick blast while other games like shmups,beat emups will offer about 30-40mins(roughly)gameplay.

for console and computers save-state is a godsend but for arcade games nah no need.

I don't mind replaying games over from the start, all part of the fun really.

That how you get really good at them.

:blink:

Agreed, the closer it is to the real arcade experience the better, ie resolution, coinage etc