CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Wild West COW ... dosn't work in my xbox ?

In HD and LD it's the same :D

I have "Malloc Failed" and must adjust memory manually to it work !

I think it is just a "VM.TXT" error.

2. Dungeons & Dragons 2, dosn't work too .... in HD and LD ... it freeze when there is "Please Wait" !

Why ? before it work well ...

3. KOF 2003 dosen't works too ... in LD, before it works good, you are sure there is no problem with the FINAL IGNITE release ?

4. In the IGNITE release, i can't see the differents games colors ;)

I enable the option, i scan two times my games, i reboot the xbox many times ... nothing to do :)

I just can see games yellow, white, blue ... NOT GREEN :D

(Finaly) 5. In the game list there are YELOWS games are FAVORITES !

I can add some whith the WHITE button !

But i can't remove :(

Is it possible without edit the .xml file ?

Thanks

Edited by darknior

1 and 2 need rom name :D for out of mem games ..... see if that name is in the vm.txt or vmhidef.txt

3 still doing virtual memory need rom name eg xxx.zip

4 wierd you have one of 2 issues... using wrong skin or option to colorise not on.

5 option to add classic or hot games to favs is on so they are locked on this option allows you to fast add or reject alot of games to favs

1 and 2 need rom name :D for out of mem games ..... see if that name is in the vm.txt or vmhidef.txt

3 still doing virtual memory need rom name eg xxx.zip

4 wierd you have one of 2 issues... using wrong skin or option to colorise not on.

5 option to add classic or hot games to favs is on so they are locked on this option allows you to fast add or reject alot of games to favs

1 moo.zip & ddsom.zip

but i can't find any problem.

What chipmod or softmod are you using Darknior ? (maybe it has a consequence on your RAM)

Or BP it was maybe due to the "35 kb" (this problem is over now).

Edited by stf

you dont need to use the dat-file if you want to add games just put them in the rom folder and scan for roms.

Obviously... but i want to do a new full romset compilation and i can't.

in your babe save, erase everything except mameox.ini. then relaunch.

It wil refresh the games list: "Welcome to Coinops" etc, etc...

1 - I have verify, and there is no "moo.zip" in the "VM.TXT" !

It is why it don"t work if you not give it ram manualy...

Same problem with "Arabian Fight" (arabfgt.zip) who work with manualy memory and "Light Bringer" (Lightbr.zip ??) same too ...

2 - For the "ddsom.zip" mine is named "ddsomr1.zip", i renamed it and it work fine :thumbsup1:

But, why CoinOPS don't tell me that my name ROM is wrong, or that i don't have the rom ?

- I have understand myself for the option to colorise classic games, you don't tell that we must DISABLE the "HOT GAMES" who is enable by default.

When i disable it, i have can see "ALL TIME CLASSIC GAMES" with good green color.

3 - But for the FAVORITES, there is already for me a mistake :(

When i had myself a game to Favorite with the WHITE button, it appear BIGGER and YELLOW :)

And i can remove it when i want ...

But, there are somes games like "Super Sprint" or "Rampage" who are already in YELLOW but write with normal FONT, that i can't never remove of the FAVORITE list !

Why, how to remove them all and make my list myself without modify an .TXT or .XML ?

Thanks

Edited by darknior

ddsom revision 1 is a clone!

i don't know which vm.txt you are using. ddsom & his clones appear in both 480p & 720p vm.txt.

moo & arabfgt appear in vmHiDef with the values 4 48 65565. In 480p no vm values were needed for those games before the final beta appeared, using a little more ram (the public beta).

No more values are needed today in what is closed to the "final Final".

Edited by stf

turn off Add All time classics to favorites and Add hot games to favorites :thumbsup1: first 2 options

Thanks for the update to mameox. Nice to have HD support.

Will the ability to select rasterline processing come back ? I couldn't see it in the latest beta (only an option to switch on one of the other processing modes which I don't personally use).

Will the sourcecode be made available on final release?