• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao.. man, you and BP need to go get a room together :(

... Only if you watch !!! :D

;)

you perv!!!!! :D

@bp well all i can say about coinops ignite now is that with the options you have included and of course with raiden fighters and streetfighter now in there this is my main mame emu on the old box.

stf in one of your posts you mentioned something about an option to change the sound in-game did i read that correctly?

@bp well all i can say about coinops ignite now is that with the options you have included and of course with raiden fighters and streetfighter now in there this is my main mame emu on the old box.

stf in one of your posts you mentioned something about an option to change the sound in-game did i read that correctly?

Was that about sound quality: Low (22700khz) or hight (44100) ? In the advanced settings ?

It can't be changed ingame.

Could someone real quick explain dats to me? I know they relate to accurate romsets or something. I ask because I seem to have alot of doubles in my romlist. It seems almost like Ignite came with certain roms because most say "added game" but some dont. Is it simply like that because the rom description columns arent there anymore showing the subtle differences between the roms?

Could someone real quick explain dats to me? I know they relate to accurate romsets or something. I ask because I seem to have alot of doubles in my romlist. It seems almost like Ignite came with certain roms because most say "added game" but some dont. Is it simply like that because the rom description columns arent there anymore showing the subtle differences between the roms?

A lot of roms are called added games because they must be clones, and haven't been placed in catver.ini (the file for sorting by genre). BP has used only one zipname by "family" and it helps to have a clean romset (really i never keep 10 clones for a game, only if it brings something like Darius Extra, Rainbow Island Extra, Darius Gaiden Extra, Simpsons 2 players for character choice...)

You can find catver.ini in the folder "General" and easily edit it if you want to add all the clone.

(if you do that just send it to BP, i think he'll be happy) ;)

BP & others that have helped (stf, fumanchu, hellsfury etc...)

What a excellent emulator that has evolved from the beginning days of CoinOPS. Everytime I look through a Beta, I'm amazed at what's been added. Thanks for the 720p support (auto), rapid-fire is awesome, and I love the new default font on the main screen. Outstanding job, can't wait to see the final product. ;)

thanks stf. I tried Espa-Rade on ignitepubfinal1.0 and I got a malloc out of memory error. It works great in Coinops Gold. Is that just cause its in beta form? not complaining (you guys are saving the xbox emu scene!) , just curious. I beat Atari Batman in 720P with all the graphics enhancers and it looked awesome!

if a game fails with out of mem need to name rom name and wether in 480i, 480p or 720p we can probably fix that for the final no issues

espraid works with no video effects... video effects eats mem and cpu especially in hd

Things I need to know for final (below names arnt real)

When xxxx option is selected xxxxxx happens when xxxxxx should happen

sf2xxx called "Street Fighter 2" this should read "Street Fighter Rainbow Edition"

sf2xxx year is 199? should be 1995

sf2xxx manufactures is "Capcom Incoroperated USA" this should read "Capcom"

sf2xxx is a hot game should be an all time classic

sf2xxx has an out of mem error in 720P (you can attempt to use the settings for virtual mem to fix this and seen the figures)

sf2xxx has an out of mem error in 480P (you can attempt to use the settings for virtual mem to fix this and seen the figures)

sf2xxx has an out of mem error in 480i (you can attempt to use the settings for virtual mem to fix this and seen the figures)

sf2xxx type is "1v1 Fighter" should be "1v1 Westler"

sf2xxx keymapping is wrong A and B need to be swapped around

sf2xxx can you please mapp the triggers to Hard kick and Hard Punch

stuff like this will help the most CHEERS ALL if I get alot of this stuff it will be fixed in final build so people dont have to adjust it themselves

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

thanks stf. I tried Espa-Rade on ignitepubfinal1.0 and I got a malloc out of memory error. It works great in Coinops Gold. Is that just cause its in beta form? not complaining (you guys are saving the xbox emu scene!) , just curious. I beat Atari Batman in 720P with all the graphics enhancers and it looked awesome!

I don't understand ! it works fine here in 480p or 720p !!!!

Something at your place eats ram. or have you enabled the Virtal Memory Manager ? (disable it) !

Edited by stf