CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone PM me the new beta. I'm ready to distribute all and any newer versions of CoinOPS, full or otherwise. I don't use it as much as I used to but I will help in getting it out there to other people. It deserves every accolade it gets!

Torrents, Newsgroups etc, just let me know how you want it :(

Full will be out in one month (with some packs for screens and titles hopefully and a few help full tools). It gives people time to help me polish it for everyone.

Good luck guys

You can get in touch with me on MSN whenever you are ready to release it BP. I'm only too happy to help out with distribution :(

Will do for sure in 3 weeks we will start assembling a final build and final build helpfull stuff

STF has been alot of help... not programming but his work has helped forward this project with knoweldge of stuff I didnt know about plus so much of the background work. He saved me alot of time and his quality of work is very very high and I set that for myself. So I can work with him very well.

Big thanks to him really to help out and he has helped in no small way.

Will do for sure in 3 weeks we will start assembling a final build and final build helpfull stuff

STF bla bla bla...

;) Cool to hear that BP !

The secrets of the team:

I used to feel asleep everytime BP and I were on msn (11 hours diff), when it was time to sleep BP often asked for one more second, or sometimes sent a build at 5am (France)= Impossible not test it :D !!!

I have appreciated to help a man who loves his project, who listened to any member's suggestions (sometimes 2 builds in a night just because of a new idea), able to talk and code at the same time, taking care about all the players we are, newcomers or big users.

Thanks to BP who brings us one of the best MAME for XBOX, with new original features. :(

(it looks like the greetings in a bonus DVD)

But it's not finished yet...

Edited by stf

Fum yeah you..... any thoughts on CoinOPS Ignite you have been in the game a while. Or anyone else. At what point will I surpass the other builds its only a matter of time hehehe ummmmmmmm I hope

(FBA is way to optimised on CPS2 and NeoGEO so dont include that one its hard to complete on that field )

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

I'm very excited about a new full release, as are we all. It seems like good times are here again for xbox homebrew.

Gavin - newsgroups are the way to go, imho. I can grab it then set up a computer to help seed a torrent once thats going.

just my two cents *plink*plink*

STF bla bla bla...

when it was time to sleep BP often asked for one more second

lmao.. man, you and BP need to go get a room together ;)