CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

Hey...excellent work. I've been lurking silently for a while and i have to say. Thank you.. I've found it quite hard getting a working collection of Mame roms without all the crap. It makes such a difference.

I've dedicated an xbox to nothing but emulators. This makes playing mame much less of a chore. Is there any chance i can get the new beta to test. I'd be ever so greatful.

T

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kenshiro released some beta fba's a while back that do in fact play this game. i dont think he has re-added it yet back to his betas he's releasing now. I do have his fba-version from a few months ago that does play this game and a few others not on any current xbox mame.

HF-

XxHellsFuryxX ,

I would really appreiciate if you could send me the fba-version that Bonk works on.

-----------

Also, could someone send me the newest beta too?

Thanks.

Edited by electric_jimi

kenshiro released some beta fba's a while back that do in fact play this game. i dont think he has re-added it yet back to his betas he's releasing now. I do have his fba-version from a few months ago that does play this game and a few others not on any current xbox mame.

HF-

XxHellsFuryxX ,

I would really appreiciate if you could send me the fba-version that Bonk works on.

-----------

Also, could someone send me the newest beta too?

Thanks.

Beta sent ! For FBA i think you should jump to the FBA thread, Kenshiro will sure send it to you !

stf next time we talk we can push this into BETA 6 (settings lock down beta) if we cn find a couple of hours to poilish it..... for a few weeks then its up to people to test games cats and manufactures and years and hot games and vmm settings and autosound stuff. So I can get it to boot the best it can from default and save people setting up stuff like the sensitivites.... many hands make light work.

CoinOps ignite Beta 6 released pm hellsfury, fumanchu or me for link !

all good..... paths added as hidden settings.... documented in buttons nd features (push both thumbs in in settings) there is also a restore default paths button smile.gif so you cn return to defaults.

BETA 6 has massive changes and is pretty much feature locked down. So now proper docummentation can happen ... who is up to write it ... I will supply help to whoever is. After BETA 6 its only bug fixing... 720p support and gloss. The complete setting reorg is done a list of changes in beta 6 are

reorg settings

add many new settings

redo screen sizing screen

add 10 times played option

add 100 times played option

new screenshots

artwork support and option

Game Screenshots or Title Shots support and option

new rotation overlays option

new position on list indicators option

new sensitivities

minor cat and fav tweaks

new skin features

slight reskinning gloss

new progress bars

new path settings

new path restore option

when ever you exit settings it will go back to basic settings

grouping of options into simlar types

widescreen options tweaked

autofire disconnection tweak

OSD pausing tweak

Buttons and Features updated

plus other tweaks across the code for optimisation and consistancy

Help needed for listing correctly games names, years, manufacturers.

Check games with extra info overlay for that !

Check games too slow (very slow) with sound to turn it off by default.

Check games marked with no sound but that could work fine with sound in fact

and analog sensitivities (i'll check myself but suggestions are welcome).

Report all suggestions in ==CoinOps Ignite== thread !

Please no more questions about lightgun, 720p, and roms (no more answer given)!

It's time to work all together !