CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kenshiro released some beta fba's a while back that do in fact play this game. i dont think he has re-added it yet back to his betas he's releasing now. I do have his fba-version from a few months ago that does play this game and a few others not on any current xbox mame.

HF-

Hi,

I was wondering if Bonk's Adventure Arcade version works with these betas?

Thanks.

"Bonze Adventure" ? Of course !!!

Hi stf,

thanks for the reply. The game I meant was Pc Genjin, the little cave dude.

Thanks.

good game that,bloody hard as well,or maybe im just crap at it. :P

Hi,

I was wondering if Bonk's Adventure Arcade version works with these betas?

Thanks.

"Bonze Adventure" ? Of course !!!

Hi stf,

thanks for the reply. The game I meant was Pc Genjin, the little cave dude.

Thanks.

good game that,bloody hard as well,or maybe im just crap at it. :)

To finally reply: no, BC Kid/Bonk is marked as "non working" in mame0.84 (->mameox). Sorry ! :(

Edited by stf

I have many versions of MAME on xbox so i dont want to have a bunch of repeat sets. Can I change the location of my roms so it doesnt go straight to the default rom folder and to one of my choosing? I can usually figure this out on my own but the traditional options dont seem to be there where I could type in a new dir. Should I just make this my default emu or will i lose compatibility with games that work with mamedox1.1, platinum arcades2, or coinops gold? Or is this the be all end all version (the 720p support is awesome, i never thought anyone would implement hd support)

all those emus you mentioned are all based off the same emulator mamedox1.1.if you are running mame plat2,mamedox1.1...then get rid of them.these are all the same,so just use the newest beta as that will play all the games that you have.