CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can overwrite but will have to overwrite the save thats supplied as well

only raiden fighters 2 2000 and sf1 dats changed and are now working

**** ALSO Note if there isnt any real comments .... etc the BETA program will stop for a while to make way for more progress as the BETA program wont be worth the time ****

Cheers guys

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

all of my arcade roms seem to be fine, ignite full screen @ 720p is very good, i have no issues with the interface and believe the background work that has been implimented to drivers, filters etc has made a real performance difference, Anyway the reason im posting is to say that the lightgun games still work and dare i say seem more accurate due to the decent scaling filtering. I only have a few gun roms from back before CoinOps as the rest were dire or didnt work / calibrate. The roms i have worked worked before CoinOps so any other code added doesnt seem to have done anything really unless anyone can tell me which gun roms have been improved in this build. When i have my PC back online i will check those roms that didnt work.

Working (worth playing) LightGun Roms

Alien 3 The Gun, Bang, Beast Busters, EggVenture DX, Gun Buster, Lethal Justice, One Shot Kill, Operation Thunderbolt, Operation Wolf (cross hair fixed extreme left or right), Police Trainer, Sharp Shooter, Space Gun, Terminator 2, Tickee Tackats, Under Fire, Zero Point, Zero Point 2, Zombie Raid.

If anyone knows of any other roms i should check out feel free to enlighten me.

Hello everybody :D

I'm french, i love realy your work because MAME is exactly what i play where i was young .... i'm 32 years old yesterday lol

Can i have also the BETA VERSION to test it and halp you :D

I can for exemple help you to make the new SKIN for the 720p version ;)

Thanks

Hello everybody :D

I'm french, i love realy your work because MAME is exactly what i play where i was young .... i'm 32 years old yesterday lol

Can i have also the BETA VERSION to test it and halp you :D

I can for exemple help you to make the new SKIN for the 720p version ;)

Thanks

HI "compatriote", you'll need to post 2 or 3 times more before a PM can be sent to you. See you soon.

HELP ...

I can MP now, but it dosen't work very well ... i have a blank page with Forbiden ??? access when i try :D

Can you MP me "stf" or eMail me for the "CoinOPS Ignite Beta 4" ?

Thanks

HELP ...

I can MP now, but it dosen't work very well ... i have a blank page with Forbiden ??? access when i try :D

Can you MP me "stf" or eMail me for the "CoinOPS Ignite Beta 4" ?

Thanks

email sent.