CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Feature Request i have for the next version is a soundfix for Cabal (bootleg). The Romname is "cabalbl". Added this Feature Request to the Google-Spreadsheet. Cabal (bootleg) is my first Game i played on a Arcade-Machine when i was a boy :angry: *rememberstheoldtimes*

All other Features and Games are running fine on my PAL-Xbox, except the already mentioned ones like MK or others.

The only Feature Request i have for the next version is a soundfix for Cabal (bootleg). The Romname is "cabalbl". Added this Feature Request to the Google-Spreadsheet. Cabal (bootleg) is my first Game i played on a Arcade-Machine when i was a boy :angry: *rememberstheoldtimes*

All other Features and Games are running fine on my PAL-Xbox, except the already mentioned ones like MK or others.

You'd better use the rom cabal.zip

I you only have a recent fullset (like mame128) then unzip cabalus.zip (us clone), place the files in cabal.zip, then you'll get a fully playable Cabal with correct sound :)

I you only have a recent fullset (like mame128) then unzip cabalus.zip (us clone), place the files in cabal.zip, then you'll get a fully playable Cabal with correct sound :)

Fully working and fully playable (with all useful moves) is a difference ;) The bootleg is the only version besides the Cabal Alpha Trading (cabala.zip added in 0.119) in which you can roll with the third button and avoid enemy shots. This is a very useful move. Unfortunately it´s only in 2 Versions, in the "bootleg" and the "Alpha Trading". In Other Versions you can only have 2 Buttons. In MAME0.84 cabalbl is playable, but has a wrong sound effect. Enemy shots sounds like inserting a coin ;) The Sound was fixed in 0.119 or 0.126 afair.

I´m looking forward to test the new version

Fully working and fully playable (with all useful moves) is a difference ;) The bootleg is the only version besides the Cabal Alpha Trading (cabala.zip added in 0.119) in which you can roll with the third button and avoid enemy shots. This is a very useful move. Unfortunately it´s only in 2 Versions, in the "bootleg" and the "Alpha Trading". In Other Versions you can only have 2 Buttons. In MAME0.84 cabalbl is playable, but has a wrong sound effect. Enemy shots sounds like inserting a coin ;) The Sound was fixed in 0.119 or 0.126 afair.

I´m looking forward to test the new version

You'll have the sames issues due to mame84.

Need a good citizen to offer me a link or pm to the newest release of ignite so ican play with my lightgun

hmmm, just a little time to wait before release. Hellsfury's working !!! New thread soon !