CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it works fine.... BETA 4 out tommorrow

BETA 4 is for Bug Bashing.... midway sound roll back is for BETA 5..... if people dont suggest or bug test BETA 4 the Beta program will stop for a while as it ties up a bit of time and no real reason for it at this stage

STREET FIGHTER 1 rom is "sf" not "sf1" also you will need to remove the sf1.cfg from cfg folder and the sf1.nv from nv folder to get it to work properly if you overroad the old version

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

pc cpu died few months back so im limited to using xdsl with mouse n virtual keyboard. however newer cpu should arrive next week and will get latest ignite to play test lightgun games with this build @ 720 for ya. will post working games that use the gun and not the pad. will also test the ones that havent worked / calibrated in past builds to see if anything has changed. nice work bp.

as per me we should use again an excel sheet as lot of ppl use the wrong roms to test and there are still many issues with new added games:

since coinops+ i have still problems to run these new games in Igniteb3:

- Revenge of Shinobi (mt_revsh) error

- namco classics vol 2 (ncv2.zip) eror

- solar warrior (screen is very small and not playable)

Ok, see youre working on it, great.

Maybe we can use this online sheet like we did in the past? So all ppl have better idea which games are added and working.

When the game is not 0.84 compatible it can be removed from the list.

Link online excel-sheet: Ignite

Edited by dirk hermans

What mame version is CoinOPS Ignite Built of of?

even though mame on xbox has the 0.84 core a lot of drivers for neogeo,cps1,cps2 were updated past 0.84.also games like vasra2,storm blade,raiden fighters2.......are from later versions.

it works fine.... BETA 4 out tommorrow

BETA 4 is for Bug Bashing.... midway sound roll back is for BETA 5..... if people dont suggest or bug test BETA 4 the Beta program will stop for a while as it ties up a bit of time and no real reason for it at this stage

STREET FIGHTER 1 rom is "sf" not "sf1" also you will need to remove the sf1.cfg from cfg folder and the sf1.nv from nv folder to get it to work properly if you overroad the old version

BP,

I have in hand is the beta 3

I did the procedures that you gave me and everything went okay.

My other question is Mortal Kombat does not work?

BP,

I have in hand is the beta 3

I did the procedures that you gave me and everything went okay.

My other question is Mortal Kombat does not work?

It should work perfectly with sound disabled, i use the roms taken from my mame0.128 fullset