CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi testers, it would be better to make requests for the beta by PM to Hellsfury, Fumanchu or me !!!

Because we can't know who received it yet or not (I send a PM automatically when I see a request, and maybe Fumanchu & Hellsfury do the same=3 PM).

After that don't forget to report feelings or suggestions in the ==COINOPS IGNITE== topic, BritneysPairs won't release betas (after beta4) for public anymore if help or comments are not given !

:)

Audio is disabled in Mortal Kombat for speed reasons ?

yup!

you can use mameox0.72 for the mk games with sound.

Sorry in advance for the noob question... it is in theory possible to compile a version of Ignite with the faster MK drivers of 0.72 ? And... what about Turbo Outrun support ? :)

Audio is disabled in Mortal Kombat for speed reasons ?

yup!

you can use mameox0.72 for the mk games with sound.

Sorry in advance for the noob question... it is in theory possible to compile a version of Ignite with the faster MK drivers of 0.72 ? And... what about Turbo Outrun support ? :)

regarding the midway drivers this has already been answered and i think bp is going to try and work on it but i dont know anymore than that.

to get turbo outrun playable the fd encrytion need to be cracked as in the mame core needs to be updated past 0.84 to 0.88.anyway nes6502 is working on a port of fba which will have turbo outrun...most of the fd encrypted games playing and also galaxy force2,powerdrift,rail chase.......yahdedah.

oh yeah check your pm.