CoinOPS IGNITE Released

hellsfury

Hello !

I m new in this forum .

With this release ( thank you so much ! ) it's possible to play the last raiden fighters with a xbox 64M ? I dont know if i have a 64 or a 128 , i dont know the metod to know this information ...

well , if i can receive a PM with a link for try it , it will be great ! thanks !

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello !

I m new in this forum .

With this release ( thank you so much ! ) it's possible to play the last raiden fighters with a xbox 64M ? I dont know if i have a 64 or a 128 , i dont know the metod to know this information ...

well , if i can receive a PM with a link for try it , it will be great ! thanks !

this release plays raiden fighters2(2000) it wont play raiden fighters jet which is the final release of the raiden fighters series.most people seem to think raiden fighters2 is the best game out of the trilogy.

this release plays raiden fighters2(2000) it wont play raiden fighters jet which is the final release of the raiden fighters series.most people seem to think raiden fighters2 is the best game out of the trilogy.

I can't get Raiden Fighters 2 to work. I tried rdft2 and rdft22kc together with BP's Ignite Beta 3.

rdft2 hangs at "Please wait"-Screen, rdft22kc is not listed after scanning. Can any1 please give me the name of a working romset for Raiden Fighters 2? thx in advance

Edited by (H2K)-xXx

Yes the Crystal of Kings works in this version but painfully slow. Do I need to enable virtual memory settings? Thanks to the Author, looking forward for the final release.

No it won't change anything, the vm value is already defined in the vm.txt (or the game wouldn't launch) so no need to use the vm manager. We must wait until BP looks at the drivers.

Yes the Crystal of Kings works in this version but painfully slow. Do I need to enable virtual memory settings? Thanks to the Author, looking forward for the final release.

if you want to play crystal of kings then use bendermameox or mame128 as its run pretty well on either with sound on or off.