Wii Bricked!

Shoma

I never had to, all the games I downloaded already had them out and their is a program to check all of that before you even burn the game. I cant think of it right now but I only downloaded from mostly a pirate site

SO without the firmware on the iso, the game(no matter what region) is safe correct?!

I never had to, all the games I downloaded already had them out and their is a program to check all of that before you even burn the game. I cant think of it right now but I only downloaded from mostly a pirate site

SO without the firmware on the iso, the game(no matter what region) is safe correct?!

yes, correct. I had pal backups running and ntsc j with no problem at all. I would sometimes have to force ntsc to run the pal backups but never a problem with them

Shoma:

Borrowed TP from my friend to install the Twilight Hack, and everything ran just fine. First time I tried to install the homebrew channel, tho, my card for some reason was not formatted (even tho my computer said it was) so the program froze, but no worries - simple restart fixed the problem. I just downloaded the official reformatter and did a complete reformat of the SD card, tried again, worked like a charm. So if you know what you're doing, I wouldn't worry.