What do you use to play?

I remember getting into an argument with Axl when he told me he used a keyboard to play fighting games. I was like "IMPOSSIBLE" then he posted a vid of him doing some insane qcf, hcb, f, type supermove on KOF. wow that dude has some fleet fingers.

anyways. I use a xbox360 pad for just about everything. an xbox360 ex2 stick for fighters. before that I had a ps2 usb converter and used standard ps2 pads.

I remember getting into an argument with Axl when he told me he used a keyboard to play fighting games. I was like "IMPOSSIBLE" then he posted a vid of him doing some insane qcf, hcb, f, type supermove on KOF. wow that dude has some fleet fingers.

anyways. I use a xbox360 pad for just about everything. an xbox360 ex2 stick for fighters. before that I had a ps2 usb converter and used standard ps2 pads.

That's not that hard once you get used to the keyboard. I can even do a full circle... or at least I could, cause my keyboard skill probably got a bit rusty since I got myself a gamepad...

He does a flocking Geese's Raging Storm move (the old moveset, not the new one) on Fatal Fury Special. Amazing, I agreed. And he does it at will.