SVC Chaos, first impression

mpm100

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seriously think the game is very hard and not very fun. I would rather play Capcom Vs Snk 1 / 2  :D

Yeah, I agree with the difficulty part, but that doesn't stop me from playing it. Iori's Saika is one of the things tht kep me playing. :o

SvC is currently my favourite game!!!! It is awesome playing it online and kicking some serious A$$ ;)

Let me use Geonitz and i think you'll cry.

I only have one thing to say K'Dash:-

YOU BRING THE A$$, I"LL BRING THE WHOOPING :D

SvC is currently my favourite game!!!! It is awesome playing it online and kicking some serious A$$ :)

YOU BRING THE A$$, I"LL BRING THE WHOOPING ;)

Seems to me that the final match between K'Dash and ForceX will be happened in the moment. :D

LET'S READY TO RUMBLE! :P

*Snort!*

Back to topic. Just because I don't have Capcom vs SNK 2, still prefer SNK vs Capcom Chaos than Capcom vs SNK. Don't know why, possibly the character design I guess. :)

SvC is currently my favourite game!!!! It is awesome playing it online and kicking some serious A$$ :)

YOU BRING THE A$$, I"LL BRING THE WHOOPING ;)

Seems to me that the final match between K'Dash and ForceX will be happened in the moment. :D

LET'S READY TO RUMBLE! :P

*Snort!*

Back to topic. Just because I don't have Capcom vs SNK 2, still prefer SNK vs Capcom Chaos than Capcom vs SNK. Don't know why, possibly the character design I guess. :)

I'm Game. The only problem might be finding a server that does not give the other person the advantage e.g. High Pings

Edited by ForceX

My comp is infected with a virus, and i've been trying to get it off for the last 3 hours.

Scanning Comp while playing emus = big no no.

My comp is infected with a virus, and i've been trying to get it off for the last 3 hours.

Scanning Comp while playing emus = big no no.

That sucks....

Stupid Virus....What anti-virus software are you using K'Dash. Kaspersky is the best (Contact me for a link to get it :D )

YOU BRING THE A$$, I"LL BRING THE WHOOPING :P

LET'S READY TO RUMBLE! :)

*Snort!*

I'm Game. The only problem might be finding a server that does not give the other person the advantage e.g. High Pings

What so bad about high ping??

Mine i think is 625 something the last time i went to 1emulation server ;)

But it still lag when u input the commands

I hate it :(