SVC Chaos, first impression

mpm100

SvC is currently my favourite game!!!! It is awesome playing it online and kicking some serious A$$ :rolleyes:

Let me use Geonitz and i think you'll cry.

Everyone who uses Goenitz make others cry.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SvC is currently my favourite game!!!! It is awesome playing it online and kicking some serious A$$ :rolleyes:

Exactly my point >=D

SvC is currently my favourite game!!!! It is awesome playing it online and kicking some serious A$$ :)

Exactly my point >=D

Huh?!? I can easily countered with Geese, who can be easily countered with

Demitri, who can be easily countered with...bla bla bla :P

seeing the capcom chars in neogeo form was pretty amusing but yeah the gameplay in this was weak. also some of the animations for the chars was pretty weak too, oh yeah.... how much did zero suck in this game?

Dude, the whole aspec of the game was good, it just needs some hardcore tweaking. They rushed this game.

I mean those hitboxes, christ dude, you can be hitting like a mile away and still someone MANAGE TO GET HIT.

Yeah, the hit collision and hit detection (are these two the same?) are way off. The concept of the game is amazing, but it's rushed. Anyways, I still like it.

Thats because it's broken.

Untested hidden characters. Infinities to go around. Still a fun game, it's just borked like hell. Kinda like MvC2.