SVC Chaos, first impression

mpm100

Personally I love the game.

For starters it's a new fighting game and that is rare to begin with.

The game to me feels old school, kinda like SF2. Companies seem to never make old school fighters, (well any fighters lately).

Plus I prefer the cast of characters more on this than the CVS games had.

Last but not least this game is a great Mugen resource. Mugen creators can make alot from this. Me I am making a new Demitri :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've recycled that old boring VEGA too many bloody times i feel like they're the P.DIDDy's of the fighting world.

^well put. SNK has always had characters w/ tons of attitude and style. for some reason it just doesn't come through in svcplus. and as mpm100 stated, the gameplay feels "outdated" and leaves much to be desired.

outdated? hmmm.. so whats the "up to date" fighting gameplay are you guys talking about?

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

there isnt really anything fresh gameplay wise, its just that to me Svs.C feels like a weak rehash of the garou engine but like some one said earlier it doesnt have the flash or the exciting voice clips garou had but i know its a boot leg and there are fixes that sometime work and sometimes dont lol. but SNK is about to be done with the 16 bit sprite era and stepping it up with new hardware lets hope for the best!!!!! :o:)B)

• 8 months later...

SVC chaos was a great game, it compensates for the crap capcom did with the CVS games, nobody draws SNK characters than SNK. and i coudnt stand how capcom had to tone down the SNK characters to match that of capcoms, most notibles are Kyo, Ryo, and Iori

SvC is currently my favourite game!!!! It is awesome playing it online and kicking some serious A$$ :rolleyes:

Let me use Geonitz and i think you'll cry.