Who the h*ll say's IE still has 3/4 market share?

Tell that to users who believe the internet only offeres MySpace, Email, and Google!

But seriously,

Die IE. Die.

Those people don't actually exist on my internetz. Well, I don't recognize their existence, or associate with them. One in the same.

I'm guessing that the bulk of your visitors are going to more computer savvy than the average PC user hence the comparatively low showing of IE. I thought the main reason for the big market share for IE was down to businesses anyway? I know that my employer is locked down as far as installing new browsers, for 'security' reasons, ironically :banghead:

I asked about a dozen people that I worked with and they all used IE, either knowingly or not, usually not. With ISPs branding IE for themselves most people thought they were using a 'BT', 'Yahoo' or 'Virgin' browser. I had to try to explain that it was really just IE, albeit hidden underneath a branded shortcut and homepage.

Good luck with the site!

No it's not the site in my sig, and of course I know big market share studies encompass business users.

Those aren't core internet users though, people like us and the visitors to said site are, not people who use the internet for just browsing/shopping/im and sending emails.