Animal Crossing Wild World help!

Solidus_Dave

Hi, first off great forum you've got here! Seems like a pretty good community!

Secondly, I just recently (as in today) downloaded my first DS emulator and game (Wild World) and after some troubleshooting got the game to function at a basic level.

Everything was going fine until....I got outside. The menu screens, the bus ride at the begining, and the insides of buildings all display fine..but when Im outside the only thing that gets displayed is the little icon you click on to go to your menu!

I even manged to navigate it to my house just using the map, which leads me to my second problem, I cant save. Went upstairs to the attic and laid down, but when I tried to save it gave me an error message telling me to remove the game card and reset the DS. (NOTE: This was an in game error, not given to me by the emulator) Is there a way to save state with the DS emulator?

I am using NOGBA

Thanks for your time! :(

Why is a problem involving No$Gba doing in the DSEmu forum? Moving.

You need to set the save type in the emulator to match what the game expects it to be. Also, remember that DS emulators are far from perfect. So don't be surprised if games have graphics issues, for example.

• 3 months later...

hey,

i have the same question.

when i want to save it says :

Could not save. Please turn the power off and reinsert the gamecard

anyone knows how to solve this problem?

i already tryed GBA Cartridge Backup Media on auto.

and EEPROM 0,5 kbyes

Thanks in advance,

Shikaru

GBA cartridge backup type has nothing to do with NDS games. You are still using the wrong NDS savetype. Make sure yo u save the emulation settings after changing them and reload the game.

GBA cartridge backup type has nothing to do with NDS games. You are still using the wrong NDS savetype. Make sure yo u save the emulation settings after changing them and reload the game.

hmm ok thanks for your reply mate.

could you tell me how i could do that ? :clapping: