Help me decide which game to buy!

Alpha

Which game should I buy?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am trying to decide between Soul Calibur 4 or between two FPS games, which are Gears of War 2 and Halo 3. For the FPS games, I want to buy the game with the better multiplayer than anything else. What do you suggest I buy? Is there a better FPS than the two I have mentioned that I should look at instead?

Vote in the poll and let me know. Thanks! :(

In my opinion I would suggest you pick up Halo 3. There's downloadable content for it, and there's downloadable content for Gears 2 as well. Currently, Gears 2 costs more of course, and Halo 3's online play harbors a high level of replayability. I enjoy Horde on Gears 2 but that's about it. Of course this is all opinionated, someone else here might think that my thoughts are completely impaired.

I've only played Soul Calibur IV's demo, and I heard some things about the online play being laggy, and some comments about the lack luster gameplay modes.

In my opinion I would suggest you pick up Halo 3. There's downloadable content for it, and there's downloadable content for Gears 2 as well. Currently, Gears 2 costs more of course, and Halo 3's online play harbors a high level of replayability. I enjoy Horde on Gears 2 but that's about it. Of course this is all opinionated, someone else here might think that my thoughts are completely impaired.

I've only played Soul Calibur IV's demo, and I heard some things about the online play being laggy, and some comments about the lack luster gameplay modes.

I'm really not too concerned about the online play, as I probably won't use it more than a month, and I don't really have much time for XBOX Live. I am mostly interested in the multiplayer aspect and the prices of the games is not an issue. :(

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...