project64 or other

svt_lightning

If you want online play, I think you should be looking at Mupen64Plus. Then again, I know most people use Project64K, but you'll be tearing your hair out trying to get it to work. It involves luck and renaming plugins. Project64K probably desyncs to hell and back more than you'd like - or so I've heard

Project64K is a fan made "hack" based on Project64 1.4, so don't expect stunning compatibility either.

If you want online play, I think you should be looking at Mupen64Plus. Then again, I know most people use Project64K, but you'll be tearing your hair out trying to get it to work. It involves luck and renaming plugins. Project64K probably desyncs to hell and back more than you'd like - or so I've heard

Project64K is a fan made "hack" based on Project64 1.4, so don't expect stunning compatibility either.

well i do have mupen and i think its ver 117 im not sure but it works but not online maybe mupen64plus is different?

The K only means that the emulator uses Kaillera for netplay, nothing more. Emulators that lack the K can also have [Kaillera] netplay. That letter isn't some "industry standard", you know.