harem anime

Shoma

I've tried to watch every single media-wise genre there is,

The only genre(non-animated) i havent watched is western....well actually i have, but i never saw the old...old time ones.

So as the same for animated portion, i must say the must annoying genre would have to be the harem series!

I mean, we watch an entire season of something only for it to end with the guy (whose the only male on the earth who seems to be physically gay) not picking anyone, or the one you hated the most.

No matter what though......I'll always be an aold-school tenchi muyo fan.

Screw fan service! GIve me an ending that doesnt end with a WTF?

Well...yea...

Edited by Shoma

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh. Kinda hard since most harem anime end with the protagonist making that choice.

But anyway.

Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo

To-Love-Ru (manga isn't finished)

Mahou Sensei Negima (manga isn't finished, anime is)

Sekirei (maybe; second season on the way and manga isn't finished)

Guardian Hearts + Guardian Hearts Power UP

Nagasarete Airantou

Maken-Ki! (manga)

Nuiguru Mix (manga)

Inumimi (manga)

Uh. Kinda hard since most harem anime end with the protagonist making that choice.

But anyway.

Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo

To-Love-Ru (manga isn't finished)

Mahou Sensei Negima (manga isn't finished, anime is)

Sekirei (maybe; second season on the way and manga isn't finished)

Guardian Hearts + Guardian Hearts Power UP

Nagasarete Airantou

Maken-Ki! (manga)

Nuiguru Mix (manga)

Inumimi (manga)

Oh! I thought To-love-ru was finished! I was going based off da anime^^.

ANd serikei looks like its gonnao be "you can have us all" kinda thing since.......well he does kinda "own" them all anyway^^.

I just read on some recent chapters on toloveru and man!

They make every single girl like "Worth while" till u kinda want them to be happy....

I honestly thin that the writers have no idea who they plan to make Rito get with so they just flush small development chapters with each girl.

Until they get tired of making chapters and say "um, this guy has to get with someone" it's kinda lookin like manga fillers to me.

Voting for Lala jus becuz the other chick looks boring....

*modest voice* "oh....ah......well...."

You should also note that the one who's in charge of the story is a woman. The mangaka is the same guy who did Black Cat.

Eh, I kinda like the craziness of To-Love-Ru, even when it really doesn't go anywhere. I just wish Yami move on from that "kill Rito" thing she has going on, and Haruna be more upfront about snagging Rito to herself. Then again, if that happens, Rito doesn't become the ruler of the universe. :/

I don't like harem shows either. Some of them are kinda cool but I really dislike that part about the show, even more when most of these shows have to do with girls instead of women, which in my book is *puke*

Well if it was women harem anime, i think the guy would just smash each girl until he finds the one he likes.

When its girls, they can slide that little explanation as to when a naked girls runs in a bathroom, the boy tells her to........put ..........a ..............towel.............. on!?!??!?!

Even, I have yet to meet such a teenager, unless he's on the other side of the river, and even then he might say, "I wish i had those".....

THe only realistic(sorta) harem i watched was kanokon...

The reason i say that is becuz the boy actually admitted that he likes boobs, and as the series goes on, he jumps on some of the ero action in one way or another(exp: the spanking scene), AND he actually looks like a kid.

Im jus glad they slowed on the protagnist loving the most violent girl! The one he keeps hitting for all sorts of dumb SH*** (love hina)

Edited by Shoma

Im jus glad they slowed on the protagnist loving the most violent girl! The one he keeps hitting for all sorts of dumb SH*** (love hina)

I'm not very fond of Narusegawa for that reason.

Motoko Ayoyama is where the fun is at.