Hmmm Theme Music

Rag

I was thinking about this during school bcuz I got really bored. What would you think would be your "theme music" for a game? Or what theme would you like to have, like say you were a character, or if you entered a room in real life or something it would play the music. Weird question I know :) I myself would have to say the theme from Age of Mythology.

theme song ? haha i think it sounds just too a bit drastic as well as dramatic :D well if i would have chose a song that represent the theme, gotta be some techno, I dunno.. I'll use " Bloody Hell (remix) - Castlevania " :D

I think my theme song would be The Seatbelts - "Rush". It is this cool jazz song from the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack. It's just too cool to explain. You should download it (or even *gasp buy it) with the rest of the songs on the soundtrack. It is a cool cd.

mines would be Placebo - Taste In Men <_<

my theme song? guess it would have to be "kan ke ka!" from ichizoku matrimelee... you know the one in the stage that has the dude with the red scarf and the business suit singing in the background..lol

laughing.gifyeah, that ones funny with the japanese dude kicking and getting all wild

anyways, my theme musik would be the Opening theme from the anime "Project Arms". That theme flocken rules. Its all hard and crap with cool lyrics. Its called "Free Bird" by New Cinema