fbaxxXmas

mtsaint

Ive been working on a gift for a friend and decided to share it the 1emulation boards. This is a collection of shortcuts for fbaxxx that ive been working on for awhile. If you want to use these just rename the xbe title of the current fbaxxx version your playing with to FBA-XXX Pro ,make sure the emu is in G:\Emulators\ and put the icon pack in the root of your E drive.Put the shortcut's anywhere just add them as a source.Dont be surprised if you see some of your icons, some are mine some are yours.Ive tested this with the new XBMC atlantis build and a older XBMC build it works good except for the art of fighting games for some reason they always default to 1941 counter attack.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nqnwitmztmn <---- contains no xbox sdk code its all text and picture files.

Im working on beat em ups, schumps, and puzzle games to. If your good maybe santa will fill your stockings..

Edited by mtsaint

Ive tested this with the new XBMC atlantis build and a older XBMC build it works good except for the art of fighting games for some reason they always default to 1941 counter attack.

you need to double check everything in the shortcut. that usually happens when 1 letter is out. it defaults to the first game in the list, god knows how many times ive had to redo 1 cause i missed an e

i just checked the link seemed to download ok on my end.superchango you wouldnt happen to be using firefox with no script?just allow mediafire if thats the case

i think i will recheck the art of fighting cuts just to be sure.

i edited my 1st post one thing i forgot to state is fbaxxx will have to be in G:\Emulators for the cuts to work im going to continue working on this for a few more days

heh i just noticed fatalfury 2 wont work till i update this and fatal fury special's icon is street fighter II turbo. everything else seems to be good. i fixed the art of fighting cuts i will update

this when i finish schumps. word wurz311

Edited by mtsaint

superchango you wouldnt happen to be using firefox with no script?just allow mediafire if thats the case

mtsaint, i just downloaded it on iexplorer. i don't know how to allow mediafire like you said, and yes, simple a pure firefox is what i have.

1 thing, I'm testing a plugin for xbmc called launcher, it is like retro-x o emulauncher but more generic, allowing you to launch files through an application using a line of arguments. the plugin is not perfect and it seems it has problems detecting the icons path, and some changes have to be made on an xml file for it to work. i made it run fba and roms through it, it works perfect, but as i said still no icons. What i mean is that with this there's no need for cutfiles, apart from the possibility of putting the cutfiles wherever you want whereas the info in launcher is always managed by the plugin.

i assume that adding bookmards here and there would do the trick, but i'm a total noob with this so it will take me time to figure it out.

I don't know if you have tried the plugin, it is worth a look (latest version 1.02):

launcher for xbmc