FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moooo the leader of "little people" (as he calls himself) is back. Where do you were Hellfury?

i'm currently at work, i'll send everyone the new nuclear test build late in the night (late, it depends on your GTM lol).

Edited by - kenshiro -

Moooo the leader of little people is back. Where do you were Hellfury?

i'm currently at work, i'mm send everyone the new nuclear test build late in the night (late, it depends on your GTM lol).

lmao, i moved away from where i used to be, i dont have the computer at the new house yet. :D

yes kenshiro the little guy with bamboo splint in his pants. my mother died back in march and things have been hella cvrazy and hard kenshiro. Im glad to be back brother!! :)

Test builded sent to everyone who request it.

I put the neogeo.zip in the roms folder, as it could saved you time. I will simply ask to considering the following points. If you noticed a bug, try FBA 0.2.97.06 to see if you can reproduce it. If you can't reproduce it, try to be as specific as possible. If a game crashed, try to launch it first to see if it happens every time. I'm fairly sure you gonna have no issues with CPS1- CPS2 - Neogeo section. The place that worried me as always is the "others" sections". In this place you should probably most of the problems.

Good luck and thanks. Moooooooooo!

EDIT: as always use the DATs included in the folder. Moooooooooooo!

Edited by - kenshiro -

Uh oh, the flood gates have been opened. Just so people know, a lot of games from the previous build are not in this one, so don't be alarmed. Games like Raiden. Doesn't mean they're broken, they're just on holiday until the final release. I hope. B)

a lot of games from the previous build are not in this one, so don't be alarmed. Games like Raiden. Doesn't mean they're broken, they're just on holiday until the final release. I hope. B)

Sarcasm? Or simply a joke? Of course they will be readded, no worries.

Sarcasm? Or simply a joke? Of course they will be readded, no worries.

Niether. Just warning people so they don't get upset that some games are missing. If you have the full 1.29 set and check it against the new dat, it looks like a lot have been taken out coz of all the clones, but it's not really that many if you just consider the main sets.